please give me your honest answer

Options
ladylu11
ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
This is from a dinner discussion I had with someone last night and I would like to take an informal poll. What is your opinion of an attractive figure on a woman? The body builder type or more curvy type? This is not to offend anyone just curiosity on my part.

Replies

• markw24
    markw24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Curvy.
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    curvy
  • Jones4177
    Jones4177 Posts: 136
    Options
    I personally like an in between. Don't like them too muscular or curvy.
  • Leesee47
    Options
    My opinion is that curvy is sexier-curvy but toned. To me, too much of a bodybuilder shape is too manly.
  • cryssi10584
    Options
    most guys prefer curves, but to each their own. My fiance's best friend loves the super skinny size 0 girls while my fiance finds them very unappealing and begs me not to get THAT skinny...
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I think it truly depends on the woman. Some women are built with a straight up and down frame...they would look silly with curves! Other women, are not built this way, and look much better with a curvy figure. It's really about working what you have, and having confidence in your own body.
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    If I had to choose what I'd want to look like, I'd want to look curvy. I think that's more attractive... I'd rather not look like a body builder :P

....or in between.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Curvy but toned
  • nikkiverdon
    Options
    I'm not a lesbian or anything, but to me a woman is more attractive when she has curves. Men should be hard, women should be soft, yin and yang :)
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    Personality, I don't pay attention to what's on the outside......if I did I woudn't be married to my wonderful husband whome I love very much...lol!!!!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    The happy woman is far more attractive.
  • rohobe
    rohobe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think it truly depends on the woman. Some women are built with a straight up and down frame...they would look silly with curves! Other women, are not built this way, and look much better with a curvy figure. It's really about working what you have, and having confidence in your own body.

I concur with this one. Well said! :)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Curvy. Not really skinny or muscley.

This is perfect imo.

Yasmine+Bleeth.jpg
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I think curvy women are more attractive
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Joan from Madmen. Enough said?
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Toned, but not venturing into "bodybuilder" territory.
  • I think curvy is much sexier but toned!!! ;-)
  • JohnFurie
    Options
    Definately curvy, IMO if your are to have to much muscle definition it is not attractive...
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    The happy woman is far more attractive.

Love love love and I totally agree. Everybody has their own definition of beauty (though not many appear to be on the side of buff :p) I think it can be quite obvious when a woman is happy with her shape and the way she looks, no matter what that may be. She exudes confidence and that is sexy. I want to be buff, and I'm sure my boyfriend would be much happier with me being happy and confident than having to hear me ***** over a curvy body that I don't like.

I know that is a crappy roundabout avoiding an answer answer to the question, but I really don't have a preference, I really do think it depends on the person and how they carry themselves.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Curvy