Petpeeve you have about yourself?

Options
LaComadreja14
LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
Title says it all:
What is one petpeeve you have with yourself. Not with other people but with you and you alone?

I can't stand how I am constantly loosing my keyes and my cell phone.. its like as soon as I put them down *POOF* they're gone

Replies

• Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just one? I have many. My short attention span being the most annoying. One minute I'm doing one thing and then th
  • hotforcollege
    hotforcollege Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I cant go anywhere without my cell phone
  • sgibney78
    Options
    I’m a quitter. I lose interest in things quickly which is one of the reasons I think I don’t stick to a diet or workout plan.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    My MFP addiction... I do it at work, I do it at home... I do it in the bathroom..

:blushing: did I share too much?
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Ha ha same. I feel weak and vulnerable without my phone.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I get jealous really easily. :sad: It's a horrible feeling... it really is. :frown: :embarassed:
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I say "Sorry" all the time. It's ridiculous. I had no idea how oftern I did it until one of my good friends pointed it out. If you've ever seen the coat-check scene in The Wedding Date, that's me.:ohwell:
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    bahahahaha me tooo for sure but I'm ADHD (started medication 3 yrs ago) annd now I can blame my meds failing whenever I start doing something and forget what it.... wait what was I saying?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    My big mouth. It has got me in so much trouble. I never learn. :sad:
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I try to be more about others but then I start to relate their issue or problem or story to something similar in my life and find a way to bring it back to me!

Ugh I don't mean it that way and never thought of it that way - I am always just trying to empathize and let them know they are not alone but my mom pointed out how my grandmother is like that and since then I see it in myself.
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    I’m a quitter. I lose interest in things quickly which is one of the reasons I think I don’t stick to a diet or workout plan.

That used to be one of mine but now I see it as a way to prove to myself that I can do things
    liiiike I want to eventually quit smoking, if I can get fit and eat better perm I will be able to convince myself I can quit smoking
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My MFP addiction... I do it at work, I do it at home... I do it in the bathroom..

:blushing: did I share too much?

Yep. That's me. I've been sitting here on MFP for hours, in my gym clothes. I guess I better get going.
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    Ha ha same. I feel weak and vulnerable without my phone.

Stop paying ur bill HAHA I dont have any money atm so I cant pay my bill. Now I have absolutely no idea where my phone is
  • goforkissy
    goforkissy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am sooo disorganized! My son must of gotten that trait from me too. Our house is a horrible disorganized mess! Wii games in the kitchen. Dish soap in the bathroom. Clothes in the living room. Horrible!
    Promised myself when we move in January it will be not only a new's years resolution, but a new us in the new house!

Wish us luck!
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    I say "Sorry" all the time. It's ridiculous. I had no idea how oftern I did it until one of my good friends pointed it out. If you've ever seen the coat-check scene in The Wedding Date, that's me.:ohwell:

I havent.. btw was it good? I wanted to see it.

I quit saying sorry long, long ago. I like the phrase "It's unfortunate that you feel that way"
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    My big mouth. It has got me in so much trouble. I never learn. :sad:

Ahh but who really does?
    :bigsmile:
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    I try to be more about others but then I start to relate their issue or problem or story to something similar in my life and find a way to bring it back to me!

Ugh I don't mean it that way and never thought of it that way - I am always just trying to empathize and let them know they are not alone but my mom pointed out how my grandmother is like that and since then I see it in myself.

Its not a pet peeve of mine but I do it too. It gets me introuble though because I dont have kids, I have furkids, so when people talk about their kids the only way I can relate is talking about my furkids and that never fails to tick someone off :ohwell:
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options

I have the “sorry” thing too and it’s a hard habit to break. I find myself saying sorry for everything. Recently my husband told me the traffic was bad on the way home from work. I said “I’m sorry” and he said “that’s alright”. LOL…not only do I apologize for everything but now my husband now forgives me for things I have no control over.
    Sorry…I’m a work in progress!
    :smile:
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    I am sooo disorganized! My son must of gotten that trait from me too. Our house is a horrible disorganized mess! Wii games in the kitchen. Dish soap in the bathroom. Clothes in the living room. Horrible!
    Promised myself when we move in January it will be not only a new's years resolution, but a new us in the new house!

Wish us luck!

Good luck!!
    That is a pet peeve my fiancee has with me. He cleans it, I mess it up in about .2 miliseconds. I keep promising *him* ill do better if we ever have enough $ to buy a house
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of road rage.. especially on the bike and yes, I have backed it up multiple times...