:smile: Great, I'm in!!!
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Count me it
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I want, I want, I want!! I'd be happy to lose 10lb by Xmas because my weight loss is so damn slow now! So any motivation, tips and encouragement from others will go a long way for me!
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 207.8. If I can be 187.2 by Christmas that would be absolutely amazing (that would be roughly the weight I was when I met my fiance)! I'm gonna do it!

Anyone please feel free to friend me.... I need all the motivation and encouragement I can get! :) And I'll try to do the same with motivating you and encouraging you! I try to go back and read any postings that I've missed between logins... but I work two jobs and sometimes its hard... I might miss a few and I might not always post or comment... but I'm still there... looking to motivate and looking for motivation :) Lets to this!!!!!
  • hotforcollege
    hotforcollege Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm soo in!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am so in starting weight here 252. My goal weight by xmas is 222 lbs my wedding anniversary is on the 27th :love: :love:
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I would love to be down to 300 (need to lose 28 lbs) by Jan. 1st, so this is a great challenge for me!!
  • jule_sea
    Options
    I would like to join you!
  • jule_sea
    Options
    I would like to join you!
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I would love to join in your journey!

SW: 175
    CW: 163
    GW:139 (12/25 or 12/31)
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I want to see if my signature works :) This is my first group/challenge on MFP so I am excited, however ya'll may have to remond me on sunday to log b/c I may forget, I wish that had a few more features like facebook to let you know like events/calender and stuff like that, otherwise I love this site!! Work hard guys!!!
  • jellybelly1984
    jellybelly1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me tooo!!!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    HEY Biggest losers :P! I hope you all had an amazing day today. I sure did! I sold big money at work today and am SO happy about it. Didn't do to well with food/exercise today. That's why yesterday and the day before for 2 day workouts, I knew this would happen! Ah well, tomorrow is another day, right?

Has anyone lost any weight yet? How about inches? I don't lose nearly as much weight as I do inches! (I say this as a huge bowl of pasta lie in front of me...) Tomorrow I plan on having a GINORMOUS salad :)

Alright ladies, have a great night and keep up the great work and AWESOME burns... Yaaa I've seen what you've all been doing! I love that 30 day shred, looks awesome! See ya Sundayyyy!
  • mcgowa67
    Options
    :happy: I am in too!!!
  • Meggy247
    Meggy247 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, count me in!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you also. SW 189.4
  • mcgowa67
    Options
    okay, so how exactly do I put that weight ticker thing in here and add the xmas challenge?
  • mcgowa67
    Options
    think I got it.........
  • mcgowa67
    Options
    yay!!!