What's something you've always wanted?

Replies

• quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    I always wanted to be the first black President of the United States. It didnt' work out well because I'm white.

Go blackface? :indifferent:
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Dragon wings.

Failing that dragon wings tattoo on my back.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Ive always wanted to be an android and have a master XD

I think watching anime since I can remember f'd me up haha!
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    To be a torch singer.

What's that?

Guess you had to watch old movies. The beautiful woman who sang in all the expensive night clubs and wore beautiful clothes. Kind of like a super hero fantasy I guess.
    "The Fabulous Baker Boys" immediately came to mind.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    I always wanted to be the first black President of the United States. It didnt' work out well because I'm white.

Didn't stop President Clinton.
  • quitmakingexcuses

Didn't stop President Clinton.

Heyyooo!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,223 Member
    To be able to retire at a young age, either by inheriting a great sum of money from a long lost relative or hitting the lotto....so I can do all the things I aspire to do....
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Hm. I'm thinking about it and I actually have done and gotten many of the things I've wanted and I feel pretty good about that since I"m still young! I've moved, I've got a vehicle and a nice camera, I got my piercing and tattoo, got quite a bit checked off the ol' bucket list!

I want to run my own horse business, not sure yet exactly what aspect it'll concentrate on but I'm well on my way.

And a parrot.

And to be able to sing decently.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Hm. I'm thinking about it and I actually have done and gotten many of the things I've wanted and I feel pretty good about that since I"m still young! I've moved, I've got a vehicle and a nice camera, I got my piercing and tattoo, got quite a bit checked off the ol' bucket list!

I want to run my own horse business, not sure yet exactly what aspect it'll concentrate on but I'm well on my way.

And a parrot.

And to be able to sing decently.

That's awesome you got so much done already!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    To be able to fly, and being invisible would be nice too.
  • I want to train MMA... oh and not suck at it :)
  • Starship Captain! with a hunky first officer :P
  • to LOVE myself... im getting there :)
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 801 Member
    A flying unicorn.

THISSSSZZZZZZZZZ. Can I be a telepathic ninja vigilante on a flying unicorn???

Amazing!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    To fall madly in love, and be loved in return. Preferably with a super hot guy with nice abs who can cook. No, I promise I'm not really picky :embarassed:

Um, also to maybe win the Lotto (guess I'd have to start playing for this one to come true) so I can travel the world. I've been to a lot of Europe, but still have a ton of places left on my list, including going on the Trans-Siberian Railway. Anyone wanna come with? Maybe some of you hot guys with nice abs who can cook? :laugh:
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    I want to be a kept woman so I can spend my days working out, studying nutrition, the spa...... oh this list could go on awhile!
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    A large home with a gym and basement that's really an extention of the home. Also a large yard with a in ground pool. Plus a housekeeper, cook, and personal trainer!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    A child.....
    :frown:
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    I've always wanted a horse farm with many acres of land and a huge ranch house.
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    To have a little pastry shop!