If you won the mega millions lottery....

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Would you stay with your current mate, or would you hire the worlds best attorney and "trade up".

Replies

• LOL! I would definitely stay with my mate...after 18 years of marriage, I can't imagine life without him!! But, I WOULD quit my job, hire a full time chef and a full time fitness trainer.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My husband is amazing so there's no trading up.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I already traded up. Now, to play the lotto.
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    I'm hoping to hear "staying with"

However, some people are cold. And I was curious...
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Stay and buy him and my step daughter whatever they wanted. Would also offer his ex a few million to split visitations with step daughter to 50/50 instead of every other weekend.
  • sansey
    sansey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would stay with my "mate" for sure!! lol We have gone through alot in our 10 years and I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to trade up with. Though I have a LOONNGGG list of things I would do and buy!! New Bicycles, cars, house to name a few!
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I would stay with my current mate because I know he would be a lot of fun if we had money. Right now while we're struggling he can be a pain sometimes but without the added stress of money problems and all we had to do is sit back and think of fun things to do...we'd have a blast! and I wouldn't be able to have that with just anybody!
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'd donate it. I don't need many things to be happy, and I've separated myself from material attachments the best of my ability.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Trading up doesnt mean youre cold. Some people are stuck in bad situations that they cant get out of because of finances. In a perfect world, we would all say staying with but it isnt that way. :flowerforyou:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Trading up doesnt mean youre cold. Some people are stuck in bad situations that they cant get out of because of finances. In a perfect world, we would all say staying with but it isnt that way. :flowerforyou:
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine enjoying the money without my wife.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... could I keep my current but just add a couple of brother-husbands??
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I'd stay with him! And I'd keep my job!
  • JenniferVegas
    JenniferVegas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Stay. He's got an adventurous spirit and a travel bug that would only enhance the money experience. That and I wouldn't want to be without him.
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    My husband is amazing. I am blessed and wouldn't trade him.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I love my mate so I would stay with. I WOULD hire a trainer though!!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

you are VERY correct my dear! however, I'd hope those people would have left by now anyhow.
    Nothing is more sad than being stuck in a bad situation for any reason.
    :(
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have waited a long time for my husband and I know with millions he would be fun and not stupid with it. I lvoe him and for the person that said there is nothing wrong with trading up...thats sad.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Since I don't have one, I'm assuming option 3 "Buy one from Russia or Thailand" is an option, right?

edit: corrected typo...grrrrr
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Stay and buy him and my step daughter whatever they wanted. Would also offer his ex a few million to split visitations with step daughter to 50/50 instead of every other weekend.

Dead serious

I'd also pay off all of my ex husbands debts, buy him a house, AND a nice chunk of money.

JUST so he would move to where I want to live. lol