Nicknames....

Options

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Faerie by my Grams, which has stuck with me my entire life, lots of people only know me by Fae now.....have really thought about just changing my name to that....
    also FaeFae, and Faerie Face, and sometimes LouLou......
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    my dad always called me "funny face", since he's departed, I don't have a nickname anymore. DH sometimes calls me Angel, but knows better :devil:

My oldest daughter I in turn call her "funny face", or "tresor" (treasure in french)
    youngest daughter is PandaMonkeyBear or Stinkerbelle.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    - Binney
    - Kat (my dad would call me that when he was super mad at me and my full name was just too long to yell hahahah!)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    -Nisa Baby
    -Nisa I love you to Pizza (yes people actually say this whole phrase and it's actually a nickname of mines since I had as a baby.. ----They say this and they are referring to me lol)
    -Pumpkin
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    emmydoodles
    em
    em-i
    emmaline (I want to name my daughter this, if I have a girl)

Oh and God D@mit Emily when I would do something stupid
  • mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Tiny....cause I was a tiny skinny lil kid and the baby of the family. My family still calls me it......and I love it......ad I am getting back to actually being well a bit tinier LOL:wink:
  • Hattie2879
    Options
    Most recently, my niece who's about 19 months old calls me Abba - NO idea where that came from or how she got that from Hattie which is what my family calls me. :laugh:

And my g/f has various pet names for me too. :blushing:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Velvita... Vee... Scooter
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Many people call me Rach or Rachael. Some of my friends call me Rae, which I like and prefer to be called. As a child and occasionally now even, my sibling and sometimes my stepdad called me Space (was a bit absent minded) and Chicken Lips (really hate that one, just because as a 5 year old I asked about chickens having lips geez). I also get mistakenly called Rebecca at work by some people when my co-worker Rebecca is near me.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    well all my friends and family call me "Ange" (sounds like Angie, but without the ie part!)
    My brother calls me Smangela (still not sure why lol)
    My fiance will call me Butterfingers bc I drop everything
    My mom and my friend Laura call me Angie-Pangie
    My best friend calls me Nan or Nanface (my middle name is Nancy)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    ladybug - my mom still calls me this and I'm 30
    tall tina
    giraffe
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    My mom used to..well still do fuzzy wuzzzy caus when my hair grows out its really messy and my dad always called me dumbass because he is jerk lol
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    My mom calls me Snooks. My dad calls me Iggywits, or Iggy. I'm 37. DH thinks those are really funny... he calls me Angel, or sh*thead, or just J.

The sh*thead thing isn't as bad as it sounds. One night I got home after he did, and he was already in bed. He was sprawled out, taking up the WHOLE FREAKIN' BED, so I moved his leg over. He, still asleep, moved it back. I moved his leg over again. Repeat. Still asleep, he yelled out, "Sh*thead!" and the name has stuck.

I
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    My nickname as a kid was Big Ced. My mom has called me that since birth. I have 3 sons and I nicknamed them Little Ced (also Baby Wee-Wee his moms nickname), Pooker-Manooker for my middle son, and Baby bubba or "The Bubba" but not bubba for my youngest.

I have also been called "Brainiac" in high school and Carlton because of my resemblance to Alphonso Ribiero.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    my sister used to call me KK, which i hated. the hubs calls me baby. one of my friends has ALWAYS called me Katelynn Renee, though that's not my name at all.

I call my daughter stinky lou, stinky pete, stinks, or sweetpea.
    i call my son buddy or mister.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    elmer fudd, i had a speech problem
    and freak kids started calling me freak in kindergarten and it lasted all the way to highschool
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    From college: LD, as in lethal dose...long story
    From before that, not really
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    As a kid growing up i was called "Boy"

Training days, i was called "Sado" by my Dojo Brothers and Sisters

Today I am the STRESCO :wink:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I still go by JR in real life.. Which everyone just assumes means junior.. It actually stands for Jack Rabbit. It was a nick name people gave me when I was like 4. I was all over the place as a kid, My grandpa said I was always running around like a Jack Rabbit. Funny enough when school started my teacher asked me what my name was, I told her JR and she thought it meant junior and went with it. I've now went by JR for 24 years and it's pretty much stuck to me like it or not!

My parents and lot of my family members called me Bucko.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My real name is Yvonne and the only Pre-MFP nickname I had was Von. Then I came here and have been saddled with several..some funny..some sweet..and some because my friends like to be a pain in the *kitten*.

1. VD
    2. Vonny Bear
    3.Von-Lovely
    4. Pisshead
    5. Soreass
    6. Stalker1

There's probably more. Thank god I cant remember. Not a nickname..but someone called me " bottled greatness* once.That one I love..LOL