Replies

• mambo11
    mambo11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW : 165
  • kharmon2009
    kharmon2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can i join also? I REALLY need the accountability!!! I have a Disney Extraganza planned and we leave new year's day!!!! T-minus 79 days!!!!!
  • ridgellmomof3
    ridgellmomof3 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in!
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    IN@ :D
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    Just re-joined MFP pal today...I want in on this challenge too please!!!!! My bday is December 17th so any weight lost before my bday and Christmas is going to be exciting....will post me starting weight and weight loss on Sunday....yeah this is a great idea
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am in... Since october 1... my goal is to lose 25lbs by christmas and 10;bs per month until october 1st 2012.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    hey im in for sure. im doing the 30 day shred and 6week 6pack abs this for 30 days i might switch to something else after November 10th.
    my highest weight was 172. i weighed 160 the las time i weighed. i will weigh sunday with yal though. my goal weight is 135-140 or what ever makes me size 8. good luck to all!
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in! I need the extra push !
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    me too!!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Alright, so my update as of today is SW: 230 CW: 227.6 YAY! I'm on my way!
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    HEY Biggest losers :P! I hope you all had an amazing day today. I sure did! I sold big money at work today and am SO happy about it. Didn't do to well with food/exercise today. That's why yesterday and the day before for 2 day workouts, I knew this would happen! Ah well, tomorrow is another day, right?

Has anyone lost any weight yet? How about inches? I don't lose nearly as much weight as I do inches! (I say this as a huge bowl of pasta lie in front of me...) Tomorrow I plan on having a GINORMOUS salad :)

Alright ladies, have a great night and keep up the great work and AWESOME burns... Yaaa I've seen what you've all been doing! I love that 30 day shred, looks awesome! See ya Sundayyyy!

You got this, doll!! I'm down 2 pounds since last Sunday, but I've been working extra hard because after a great sunday weigh-in I proceeded to stay up until 1:30am and snack the entire time! Ate 1000 cals just in snacks and now I've spent the rest of the week trying to make up for that! Whew! It's been rough!
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am wearing an outfit today that I haven't been able to fit into in a year! So excited about it :)

I hope you each have one motivating thing that happens for you today to remind you what all this work is for!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Weighed in today. 152! A lb down. On my way to 135... :D
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today... SW: 146.4..... Today CW: 145.2!

Have a great weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Megibaby2526
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first challenge and would love to lose at least 20 lbs by Christmas and my birthday the day after!!!
  • I am in!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Weigh in SW: 189.4 CW: 187.6
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm just checking in and seeing if the banner works. So I weighed myself this morning, and my CW is 155!!! That's an 8lb loss since Tuesday. I was definitely surprised this morning, and I spent 7 minutes reweighing myself on the gym scale. I guess some of the extra weight was coming off of my TOM and water weight from the 30DS. I will be continuing the 30DS with supplemental cardio and a 1200 calorie diet; hopefully, I will be able to make my GW (16lb to go).

SW (MFP): 175
    SW (challenge): 163
    CW: 155
    GW (12/25 or 12/31): 139
  • LiberatedHealth
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!
    My weigh-in was last friday at the doctor : 268lbs and 9 oz