American Horror Story

Options

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I have the 2 episodes TiVo'd but haven't watched them yet. I've heard good things about it, though.

Me too. Have to finish the last 2 episodes of Breaking Bad tonight, then will catch up on this maybe tomorrow!

I LOVE Breaking Bad! I'm onto Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, & Walking Dead now...

WALKING DEAD SEASON 2 STARTS SUNDAY!

but you prolly knew that. sorry about the shouting but i'm pretty stoked.
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am really liking it so far..it's super weird but I think that is why I like it..I am anxious to get a little more history of on some of the characters.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I absolutely infatuated with this show....Love Love Love.....
    And I am in the minority, I think I just might love Tate....SIGH
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I liked the first episode a lot but the second one wasn't as good. I'm going to keep watching though because I want to know what's up with some of those characters
  • Maddhatter1984
    Options
    Liked the first two shows can't wait til next week
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I watched the first episode on Hulu. It definitely had some creepy moments. I haven't decided how I feel about it. I think that it could be really good but it could also turn really lame if not well done. It definitely didn't grab me from the get go like other shows (Breaking Bad, Dexter, Walking Dead) have.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    *adds another show to her list*
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I love it. It's pretty intense for Cable TV and very entertaining. Connie Britton is yummy too!
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot and missed this weeks episode, I was so enthralled it the first time too- Im so mad.

Do you know if/where I can find it--- or can u tell me what happened?
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I think it's great! Totally weird and definitely my type of show! LOL

Ditto.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much in love with this show. I had the DVR all set to go..but it must have ate it cause it's not there! I am currently jonesing trying to find the second episode!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I am! It's definitely WEIRD, which is why I like it.

And Dylan McDermott is naked every other scene, which doesn't hurt.

Sold! I will now watch this show! :love:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    And my goodness... Dylan McDermot has been acting forever but he is a big old pile of yummy yummy yummy.

+1

That man's smile ... sweet fancy Moses.
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    I'm into the whole weird, creepy show, but im just not into this one. I didnt watch the whole first episode, so i guess i should give it another chance since you all like it. :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have to watch the 2nd episode tonight but we watched the first one last week when it was on and all I can say is OMG. We were hooked in the first 5 minutes. Very creepy... I admit... when the hubby went to bed earlier on Wed I refused to watch it alone. I am "ascared" as my little one says.

And... cannot wait for Walking Dead season premier Sunday... Thank God my Patriots are on at 4 so I don't have to worry about watching it....
  • branflake5
    Options
    loved it! I have only seen the first episode (watching on ondemand instead of live).

me too, loved the pilot. loved the creepy parts as well as all the drama.
  • branflake5
    Options
    I totally forgot and missed this weeks episode, I was so enthralled it the first time too- Im so mad.

Do you know if/where I can find it--- or can u tell me what happened?

if u have cable (not sure where ur from) but Time Warner and Insight both have FX on demand the have all the episodes there
  • shonasteele
    Options
    I am! It's definitely WEIRD, which is why I like it.

And Dylan McDermott is naked every other scene, which doesn't hurt.
    never heard of it, but now I'm searching for remote control..
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Love the show....totally addicted!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if the 2nd episode is online yet? I can't find it! :sad: