For the Men: Curly or Straight

Options
13»

Replies

• staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Whatever style doesn't involve you hogging the bathroom mirror for 2 hours. LOL

BEST ANSWER ha
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have the worst curly hair in the world. I wish I could find a way to make it nice. photo.php?fbid=10150404577106018&set=t.1466310246&type=3&theater ignore the face.

Link no working
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    ahh!
    I have a head full of crazy curly hair. (larger than life.. lol)
    When I straighten my hair I'm incognito :P but I prefer curly hair on me.

I've been told by a lot of guys that they like long curly hair because it is exotic and sexy "everyone pretty much has straight hair"

on another note, I went on a first date with this guy once (blind date)... and he made a comment "do you ever straighten your hair?" and he kept going on about straight hair. He was obviously trying to say "straighten your hair, you'd look better" or something along those lines. Long story short the guy was a loser and I never spoke to him again lol

this sort of made my blood boil... lol

ok this woman.. she rocks the curly hair
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I like my hair naturally curly/wavy and then when I feel like it I'll straighten it...I don't like to manually curl my own hair.. Its a hassle so i wet it and poof it's curly... My mom and grandma has really long and curly hair and it runs in the family.. I noticed that I get more attention from guys when my hair is straight though. Check out my two pictures on my profile. One is me with straight hair and my current profile pic is my curly.... I think curly is better for me though lol
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    yeah I cant figure out how to make it work
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I look at the whole package.
    Is a woman using the most of what God gave her?
    Curly hair or straight or wavy hair is great.
    Frizzy hair is not.
  • shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    Depends on the woman. Sometimes I think I prefer straight hair and then I see someone rockin it in curls.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Bump. I have kinky "Scary Spice" hair and I personally always felt like guys liked straight hair....

but maybe I'm just intimidating because I'm tall AND I have big hair.

hahaha!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    ahh!
    I have a head full of crazy curly hair. (larger than life.. lol)
    When I straighten my hair I'm incognito :P but I prefer curly hair on me.

I've been told by a lot of guys that they like long curly hair because it is exotic and sexy "everyone pretty much has straight hair"

on another note, I went on a first date with this guy once (blind date)... and he made a comment "do you ever straighten your hair?" and he kept going on about straight hair. He was obviously trying to say "straighten your hair, you'd look better" or something along those lines. Long story short the guy was a loser and I never spoke to him again lol

this sort of made my blood boil... lol
    szwktz.jpg

I laughed when I read this. LOL!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Whatever style doesn't involve you hogging the bathroom mirror for 2 hours. LOL

THERE'S honesty for ya... love it!!

whether I wear it curly, straighten it or finesse the curls with curling iron.. it all takes time... so don't begrudge the time it takes to make it beautiful when you (i.e. guys) appreciate it when it duz look beautiful... :wink:
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I say "love your curls!" Mine is naturally curly but I used a curling iron in this pic to pull some out. My husband likes it best natural.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    My fiance asks me this a lot, her hair is naturally straight but she curls it from time to time.

My response is always: 'the one where you're nekkid'
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    So is it true? Do men prefer straight hair?

For me it has to do with the woman and not any specific fashion trends or what's popular. If your hair is straight and fits your face and personality then that is better than a woman wearing her hair a certain way because it's popular or what not and it not being very becoming of them.