• melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    I'm in :flowerforyou:

Sunday - 3.6 miles :bigsmile:
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 3 miles (ran for 1 mile & walked for other 2 miles)

Total: 3 miles
    To Go: 12 miles
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Didn't quite make15 last week.... but count me in again!!
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! Totally fell off the wagon and into an unending pitty party hole. Hope this can help me crawl back out and get back to how awesome I was doing before!!!!! I am in!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Question???

As the repeat challengers know, I email everyone the new link every week. MFP will only allow five emails every ten minutes, I don't mind emailing everyone but the every ten minute thing is a pain. So I was thinking about making a group on face book that way I can just email everyone from there. Would that be something everyone would be interested in? If so I will set it up and pass the link on to everyone...
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Question???

As the repeat challengers know, I email everyone the new link every week. MFP will only allow five emails every ten minutes, I don't mind emailing everyone but the every ten minute thing is a pain. So I was thinking about making a group on face book that way I can just email everyone from there. Would that be something everyone would be interested in? If so I will set it up and pass the link on to everyone...

Thant sounds like a great idea! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Question???

I would prefer to keep things on MFP for the most part. As long as you post the update thread in these at the end of the week, I can keep up nonetheless.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Question???

I'm fine with that. I'm already in an MFP group on FB. That wouldn't bother me in the least.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Question???

I deactivated my FB a while back, but I know where to find you :)

My miles:
    10/16 - 7.4 mile run, 0.8 mile walk after that.

Total for the week: 8.2 miles

If I have done my math right, I should be in for about 27 or 28 this week, body willing.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm going to keep it on MFP. I don't get on fb anymore. I'll look for the posts every week
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    I'm not on FB :ohwell:
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Ok, will keep it on here :)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I can help you with the emails if you wanna.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Totally In!
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im in...lets do this..
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I just post my daily totals in here? I did 5.8 today, assuming swimming counts. Otherwise 5.3
  • hagemeiert
    hagemeiert Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Found 5 geocaches today. I'm guestamating about 1 mile. and what's facebook? :laugh:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 2 Mile Walk/Jog

13 to go :)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Sunday I walked 2.5 miles
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this, if I can. I REALLY need to get moving again!