Replies

• Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    bump
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late on weighing in. My son was bably hurt in a football game at school this week. So my house is crazy.

My weigh in is 163lbs
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Opps, I posted on the old post for my weigh in. Okay, my weight on Thursday was 204. I'll weigh again Thursday morning.

Good luck everyone :)
  • Kessyrene
    Kessyrene Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge if it is not too late?! My current starting weight is 193 with my goal being 170 :)
  • angelica9477
    Options
    Would love to join your challenge. If I could lose 20lbs by Thanksgiving I would be one happy cat! My starting weight is 186.5. I have never told anyone that because I'm so ashamed of it. Just seeing that makes me just wanna cry.
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Don't cry--we all start somewhere and I started (and still am) higher than you :)

I did okay last week, 2 lbs lost which brings me to 15 total since I started 9/19. Hanging in there, adding cardio to my plan this week. Thinking of doing couch to 5k . . .

how is everyone else doing?
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Good Luck to all over the weekend hope everyone stays on track....

Weigh In 30-Sept-11- 194.4
    Weigh In 07- Oct- 11- 194.2
    Weigh in 14- Oct- 11-
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to weigh in today? I did, and I'm down 2 lbs :) slowly but surely . . .

how is everyone doing this week?
  • ilbcnuz
    ilbcnuz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Down another .4 pounds this week.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.9 since we started. Yay! I suspect that number might be a little off due to water weight. We'll see next week. :)
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    09/29/2011:206.5
    10/06/2011:203.5
    10/13/2011:200.5

Down 6 pounds!! 14 to go!
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 145 exactly yesterday. I'll take it. that's 0.6 loss.
    God Bless

Walking in the Race for the Cure 5k tomorrow.
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    191lbs.. 2.6lbs since last week.. 3.6 total so far! Sorry for the late post. Thursday was a hellish day and then for some reason on Friday and Saturday I thought I'd already posted. Anyways, hope it's going well for everyone!!!
  • Kessyrene
    Kessyrene Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post, I am down 2 pounds this week.
  • ltnangel_92
    Options
    liberty741. CONGRATS on making such a great group! glad to be a part of it.
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was out of town at a conference so I am just getting around to my post for last week...it looks like everyone is hanging tough!! I had a bad week for food (traveling out of state) and it shows. I am really puffy though so I think it is a lot of water retention. It is also that TOM thing so maybe next week will be better!

9/29: 201.4
    10/6: 201.8
    10/13: 203.2 ;-(

Cheers!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Down another .6 for a total of down almost 5 lbs all together! Woo whoo!! Thanks to the group for the extra bit of motivation!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Wll my weigh in is: 164. It went in the wrong direction. But at least Im not sitting on the sofa. I think I need to drink more water and get to the gym more. Its been hard since my son got hurt in a football game. Lots of Dr. appoinments, But I have been up to the gym 2 times a week. My goal is to get there more like 4 times a week.. I know theres no ecuses. But its hard when theres so much going on.
  • pizzamama81
    pizzamama81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and I am trying to find a group to join to loose some weight. I did a 60 day challenge on another site and it was very good, but the members weren't too active.
    Would it be possible to join your group?
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No real change this week...but I am now home for a while, so I hope to get back into a routine. Traveling is sooooo hard on a diet! I have only spent 4 of the last 14 nights in my own bed!! Hope everyone else is keeping at it!!!

9/29: 201.4
    10/6: 201.8
    10/13: 203.2 ;-(
    10/20: 203.4

Cheers!