• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Reasons this could be done everyday are

Length of training plan is one month
    Ease of exercises
    Lack of resistance
    Lack of intensity

No matter what you believe, if you try to do them everyday and can, then you obviously can. If your performance starts to drop, then introduce rest days.

Like chairless' metaphor, this is walking. No otherwise healthy person ever hurt themselves shrimping about on the floor.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you ... thanks

And please put MaudeBeige down too - I will make sure she would love to join us too!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options

Like chairless' metaphor, this is walking. No otherwise healthy person ever hurt themselves shrimping about on the floor.

Shrimping?? LOL

Are you mixing your seafoods up - do you mean floundering?!
  • emmab0902
    Options
    I'm in too :)
    Maybe we could do tricep dips or similar on alternate days, my arms are my other trouble area

ahhhhhh great idea mine too.
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Hi ill defo be up for it, I avent checked the website yet as I'm on my phone so was wondering if its free to sign up?
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Yes it's free - you can either get the routine emailed, or to a phone app, or just view it on the website. They have a facebook page too.
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Ohh great do you know what the facebook page is :)
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Ohh great do you know what the facebook page is :)

http://www.facebook.com/randomabs
  • Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This is a great find! I was just putting together my exercise workout for tomorrow and all i had was "abs" lol, Now i can be more specific! I love this!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Emma and everyone else, count me in!!! I was always told by personal trainers that the abs are the only muscle you can work daily. I'm going to the website to sign in and I've uploaded it to me phone. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • kkassner
    Options
    I'm in! :) but like you guys have been saying abs are a muscle that need to be rested. My workout program only has me do abs once a week and since I've started I've seen a huge change in the way my core looks!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm in but will be doing it every other day.

Thanks!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you are awesome girl. i totaly just signed up and will begin tomorrow .. yeah, i could start today but i need tha tmental prep time.. LOL
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    I would love to join you ... thanks

And please put MaudeBeige down too - I will make sure she would love to join us too!

Yes Sallie, I hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take part and enjoy the (punishment) exercise.

!!!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    @ Kkassner-What program are you doing?
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think I'm up for it!!
  • DKing33
    DKing33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I will do evey other day, but do 2 days of workouts. Thanks
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Ok lets work this out

Most of us will be doing it alternate days?? what are we all going to do on the off days - I like the tricep dips idea.

Are we going to do the abs on even or odd days - given that we all live in different countries!

It's the 18th here today (NZ) and I think I will do today as it's my gym workout day, then alternate my other days with something else. What are you all doing on your off days?

Has anyone started it or shall we all start today and check in - then we are all doing the same routine to compare.

i just realised how OCD this sounds lol!
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool site! Although, doing Ab work every day would be a detriment for your overall aesthetic gain. Over working your core - which is very easy - would result in less of a V-taper and you would become more of a block. Once, or at the very most, twice per week doing this would be plenty. =)
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!