Whats the craziest thing you have ever done to lose weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    Cabbage soup diet.
    I HATE cabbage. :sick:

I did the same thing, I agree with you, I hate cabbage!!!
    this soup did nothing but make me barf!!!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I know its not nearly as crazy as some of the tings posted here, but in retrospect, Atkins is probably the craziest thing that I have done....to think that I ate that much grease and fat to lose weight...wow
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Horribly ashamed about this but ill admit it. I had a friend who took adhd medication and got skinny as a side effect. I talked my doctor into thinking I'm adhd and got perscribed that medication. I ended up having a seizure while driving and drove into a house. Never did lose any weight. Unless you count my inability to eat easily for a few days after due to both hand losing a lot of skin from air bag burns.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    [quote
    I'd have to say that anorexia/EDNOS was the craziest, and that was real, diagnosed crazy. I'm glad I recovered!
    [/quote]

Same here, glad we both are in recovery. The time I tried trim spa was also crazy. I could barely sleep and felt weird on that stuff. Will never do pills again.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Im so glad to hear that everyone recovered and got better.. We are stronger than we know sometimes..
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Posters,

We're on kind of a fine line here between humor and promoting bad weight loss strategies. It's arguably all in good fun, but there are a lot of impressionable users who are already dealign with various eating disorders, so I'd prefer it if we didn't offer even more bad weight loss ideas, even in jest.

2) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products, are considered inappropriate and will be removed without warning. This rule has been created to protect members from multi-level marketing schemes or other hidden sales tactics which are strictly prohibited on this site.

May I suggest a new thread "What's the most successful thing you've ever done to lose weight?"

Cheers,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.