How do you count how much water you drink in a day?

Options
I have heard of people using rubberband system, using the same bottle etc. I have a hard time keeping track so was wondering if anyone has any good ways of counting the amounts of ounces you drink in one day? Thanks!

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have heard of people using rubberband system, using the same bottle etc. I have a hard time keeping track so was wondering if anyone has any good ways of counting the amounts of ounces you drink in one day? Thanks!
  • DivaLisa
    DivaLisa Posts: 29
    Options
    i have a half gallon pitcher (has cups listed on side) i am the only one who drinks from it ..

but i also hear to use pennies ..

out 8 pennies in your pocket and for every glass of water put 1 on the counter .. or vice versa ..
    counter - pocket

:drinker: <- -> water
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My trick is to use a larger water bottle, one that holds at least one litre (...um...32 ounces?) that way, if I fill it up twice, I've had my 2 litres per day. I prefer stainless steel bottles or the Nalgene ones you can toss around without breaking. The only draw-back is that you're stuck lugging it around with you all day.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    My trick is to use a larger water bottle, one that holds at least one litre (...um...32 ounces?) that way, if I fill it up twice, I've had my 2 litres per day. I prefer stainless steel bottles or the Nalgene ones you can toss around without breaking. The only draw-back is that you're stuck lugging it around with you all day.

I do the same thing and it works quite well.