Smaller Breast With Weight Loss?

Options

Replies

• CherieElise
    Options
    i was a 42D, now a 38D after 42lb weight loss. I do have about 100 lbs more I want to lose. I Really dont want to lose too much. I don't mine going down to a C, but any smaller, im afraid of what they will look like. >.>
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i'm 158lbs and i'm a size 34FF.... needless to say they are heavy and cause major back and shoulder pain. I really hope with losing the weight I can get down to a DDD, I think DD will be pushing my luck as I haven't been that size since i was about 15. It would be so nice to buy a sexy, colored bra, instead of the ones a get :sad:
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    We can do it!! :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • JMehl135
    JMehl135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This was also one of my biggest motivators to start losing weight. I was a D at 140 before my weight gain. At my heaviest of mid-170s I was flowing out of a 36G....I'm now at 154 and am in the 36DD - 36DDD range. Hoping they keep shrinking! Good luck!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I wish mines go back down to B when I lose this 30...I'm having a hard time losing them
  • tishpickle
    Options
    I have lost 8 or so pounds.. and dropped 6 cm - but I think that is mainly back fat so far.

I am an E cup now and was a C last time I weighed close to my goal weight of 130...

As long as I lose weight I dont really care about the boobies!
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK 36G. I think US sizing is different. Not sure whether my cup size has gone up or down because I was wearing a 40DD and went and got fitted for a bra and ended up with a 36G. Been wearing the wrong size bra for years LOL. Getting fitted for bra was the best day's work I ever did. It made me look 10 lbs thinner immediately and took away my back pain because I was getting correct support. Over here we can get attractive bras and a matching thongs in larger sizes. Yes I wear thongs at 62 LOL :happy:
  • tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you really want to lose your boobs, try breastfeeding some ravenous babies for a couple years. Once your milk dries up, so will your boobs :tongue:
    opposite for me. I was a steady 34C until kid#3 and popped up to a 36D. I've lost almost 50 freakin' lbs now, and my boobs? won't budge. I was so hoping to get back into a C. the only difference seems to by that my super expensive jog bra is not as supportive as it used to be, but I haven't shrunk enough to go down a bra size. so unfair! actually, according to an online size calculator thingie, I may need to go up a cup size.

harumph.
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    Am I the only one that wants to keep my boobs lol
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    after breastfeeding six babies, the last two until toddlerhood (yeah, over 7 years worth O.o), I was a nice neat 14C. I'm now 16DD - though I expect that 10 kilos ago I should have been in a bigger size. The smaller 16DD (Triumph?) only has a wee bit of spillage from the left side now. When I bought it a month ago, it was too tight everywhere and had major spillage. The 16DD Hestia fitted perfectly.

I wont complain if I get back into a 14C!!
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Saddest. Thread. Ever.
    LOL,, you cracked me up!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat, unfortunately. When I first started losing weight, I was worried about losing my boobs because they were a nice size when I started. They have got smaller, but they've shrunk in proportion with the rest of me, so they kind of just look the same! Hope that helps.. if you have naturally big breasts then you always will have, unfortunately.
  • CassandraD82
    CassandraD82 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started at 70kg wearing a perfectly fitted 34GG (16GG).
    I am nearly at my goal weight of 55kg and now wear a 30GG (8GG) sometimes a 30G (8G) if I'm lucky.

The back size is the measurement of your ribcage in inches and the cup size is the proportional difference in size between that ribcage and your breast circumference.

I think (from memory) a G cup is about a 10" difference between ribcage and breast measurement. Regardless the thing I learned is that I never lost my cup measurement.

I lost weight proportionally from my breasts and around my ribs.

Some days I find that extremely disheartening. Then my friends tell me that my boobs don't look big at all now. It's true: they are much smaller and easier to manage now.

I hear you regarding the expense though!

*Edit* Just finished reading this thread and am disturbed by all this talk of back aches! I'm happy to say my boobs don't give me any pain front or back!

Please, please read this site: http://www.thinandcurvy.com/2010/10/how-to-measure-your-bra-size-correct.html

80% of the support from your bra comes from the bra band, not the cup or straps. Make sure it is right and it is tight! While I was losing weight I had to throw out all my bras because wearing even something that *almost* fits isn't supportive or comfortable. Rubs like crazy too.

Also it's much less expensive to buy large cup size/small band bras online. Find your size and shop around. Each one of my bras costs me about $40AUD now but if I were to buy from a specialty store it's closer to $100AUD.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I was an F cup and now I have lost 40lbs I am a DD cup. Feels great, and I think i will still lose a little more too.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    As some of us lose weight, our band size goes down, on short frames, our boobs now even look bigger, where is the justice in this???

I lost 20 pounds, went down in band size, may be one cup size, now at 142 at am a 32 GG, my sports bra is looser, but my every day bra still fits well, cannot wait to get into a smaller cup, hoping that my last 20 will get me down to a C??? I know wishful thinking, but one must dream big or small in this case!

My fantasies
    1) go bra less(and look supported)
    2) my boobs dont enter before i enter a room
    3) no shoulder, neck or back strain
    4) wear those cute bra's that close in the front

have a few more afraid to post on the web, for fear that i will get bashed!!! lmao
  • nogrow
    nogrow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was a E at 187 lbs and at 154 lbs I am DD
  • ckkh
    ckkh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was a 36DD at my highest weight of 194lbs. I am currently a 34C at 145lbs. I LOVE being able to buy "off the rack" (pardon the pun), bras.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I have no boobs now. LOL! I was a 36C and now I'm a 34 A/B
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    I had a 51" chest when I started this journey. I am 97 pounds lighter and down to a 36B (for barely there). It is wonderful! You can do it!
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes! My boobies have shrunk! :-( But, my overall shape looks better as long as I have my underwire bra on, but when I take them off, my babies drop, lol. I was almost 400lbs at my heaviest and aI think a 50D. I've lost about 140lbs and now I'm a 38DD, so the overall size and mass has shrunk, but they stick out farther and look better in my bra and clothes. Just not so much naked, but with that amount of weight loss, loose skin, it's just going to be saggy. :-(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!