Will you flirt with a complete stranger with no intentions ?

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I disagree... I don't ever think flirting is harmless. There is some intention there on one side or the other. It may not be both, but I would bet one side has some thoughts in the flirting scenario. That said... If I flirt there it is because I'm attracted to that person, so there's intentions to some degree.

I agree with this. Knowingly flirting without intentions isn't very nice ^^

I disagree. I love to be flirted with, and love to flirt. Anyone i'm flirting with knows i'm married, and it won't go beyond flirting, because i tell them. But it's still nice to have someone show interest in you, or vice versa.

How you Doooooooooin'?

(I'm married, FYI) but, I'm doing well... except that i could use some good lovin...

smiley-love036.gif
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I don't really know how to flirt and if I did with a stranger it would probably end with me being lead away by the police.

Haha, same. Or get a topic started about me being the creepy guy at the gym.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I never.

On a somewhat related note,

LADIES, when you smile at a man when he's working out, it's quite the motivator. It happened to me twice on a trail last week where I was running (running out of gas!) I get a smile and and was energized, I got another and felt a surge of energy and motivation. I ran harder.

It was probably for my puppy but I don't care, it works. Please do it more!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    Most definitely!!!!!:smooched:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I disagree... I don't ever think flirting is harmless. There is some intention there on one side or the other. It may not be both, but I would bet one side has some thoughts in the flirting scenario. That said... If I flirt there it is because I'm attracted to that person, so there's intentions to some degree.

I agree with this. Knowingly flirting without intentions isn't very nice ^^

I disagree. I love to be flirted with, and love to flirt. Anyone i'm flirting with knows i'm married, and it won't go beyond flirting, because i tell them. But it's still nice to have someone show interest in you, or vice versa.

How you Doooooooooin'?

(I'm married, FYI) but, I'm doing well... except that i could use some good lovin...

smiley-love036.gif

LOVE THAT!!! Nothing wrong with a little booty rub though, is there?!?!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    um, only all the time. i'll shake my girls at someone, i have no shame.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    um, only all the time. i'll shake my girls at someone, i have no shame.

And this is why i love you.
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i prefer to flirt with no intentions, less pressure that way :tongue:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in flirting. Flirting leads to doing the dirty which leads to stds and pregnancies. After evaluating my life thanks to MFP forums, I have determined by avoiding bananas for breakfast, paying attention to sugar more than my calorie deficit, throwing away my HRM and using MFP number - 25%, and not flirting thus not getting STD's and kids I can increase my life expectancy by several thousand years. Only if I eat my exercise calories back though!

That and I'm ugly so if I flirt it just comes off creepy!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I never.

On a somewhat related note,

LADIES, when you smile at a man when he's working out, it's quite the motivator. It happened to me twice on a trail last week where I was running (running out of gas!) I get a smile and and was energized, I got another and felt a surge of energy and motivation. I ran harder.

It was probably for my puppy but I don't care, it works. Please do it more!

I smiled just reading that!!! Just so you know. ;)
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I don't really know how to flirt and if I did with a stranger it would probably end with me being lead away by the police.

Haha, same. Or get a topic started about me being the creepy guy at the gym.

Oh, you're the one that topic was about...
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I don't believe in flirting. Flirting leads to doing the dirty which leads to stds and pregnancies. After evaluating my life thanks to MFP forums, I have determined by avoiding bananas for breakfast, paying attention to sugar more than my calorie deficit, throwing away my HRM and using MFP number - 25%, and not flirting thus not getting STD's and kids I can increase my life expectancy by several thousand years. Only if I eat my exercise calories back though!

That and I'm ugly so if I flirt it just comes off creepy!

I think your sexy :flowerforyou:
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Nope! I am very outgoing, though, and because I smile at everyone I see and joke with people all the time, people sometimes think I'm flirting when I'm just being friendly or silly. Whoops!

I'm the same way! I talk to EVERYONE & love to compliment people & I don't consider it flirting, but others do. I'm a happily married man, so there's never any intentions behind it. Well, I flirt with my wife all the time, & there are absolutely intentions behind it then...
  • tjnahm
    tjnahm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    According to my wife.... I am the biggest flirt she ever met. haha. I often lean-in when I talk to women (waitress, clerks, strangers, etc), I smile a lot, and apparently I give the "sexy eyes" to every women I talk to... haha. Fortunately my wife knows I am blissfully in love with her and she knows that I only have eyes and a heart for her. Though sometimes after she nails me for flirting again I go out of my way to remind her how wonderful, sexy, and beautiful she is too. :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    yes.... :flowerforyou:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What was the question again?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I think your sexy :flowerforyou:

I'm not falling for it. You just want my soul.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I flirt alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I flirt alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    You know when I flirt alone
    I prefer to be by myself!

:drinker:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    According to my wife.... I am the biggest flirt she ever met. haha. I often lean-in when I talk to women (waitress, clerks, strangers, etc), I smile a lot, and apparently I give the "sexy eyes" to every women I talk to... haha. Fortunately my wife knows I am blissfully in love with her and she knows that I only have eyes and a heart for her. Though sometimes after she nails me for flirting again I go out of my way to remind her how wonderful, sexy, and beautiful she is too. :)

So are you saying you are a white knight? I think most women thinks their men are huge flirts.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with smiling at someone. I like flirting. I think flirting a lot with no intentions can lead to trouble if the intent is misread.