Will you flirt with a complete stranger with no intentions ?

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I don't consider smiling "flirting". I smile to people all the time. It's my way of saying "what-up!" without having to actually say it.

I don't flirt anyway. I'm socially inept in that way. I don't even realize it when guys are flirting unless they are really obvious about it.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm an unintentional flirt, it's just sort of in my brain.

I probably flirt with everybody in an accidental non direct way.
    That's me exactly. I did not realize until a few months ago that making eye contact and smiling are flirtatious gestures. Based on that I flirt with young, old, men, women, gay straight etc. I am a friendly person and that is always misunderstood as flirting. Go figure.

I've actually stop seeing someone because of that. He thinks I was too "inviting" as he put it. I should walk with my head down and not make eye contact. That to me I can not imagine.
  • FitPhysique
    Options
    Nope! I am very outgoing, though, and because I smile at everyone I see and joke with people all the time, people sometimes think I'm flirting when I'm just being friendly or silly. Whoops!
    Me Too!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love to give people compliments, I know it makes their day. I know it makes mine when I get them! And it doesn't matter if it is men or women, everybody deserves to feel good about themselves.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Nahhh. It's no fun anymore. I just flirt with my husband. Then I always get the prize. Haha
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yep, its fun to me
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I try not too, but sometimes it just happens.

I am happily married though, so I know it won't go anywhere, and the people that I do happen to "flirt" with knows this as well :)
  • rltolle
    rltolle Posts: 17
    Options
    I may smile at a stranger or give them a compliment but thats not flirting in my book. To me, real flirting always has intentions or its not flirting, its just being nice.
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Of Course!!! What's wrong with making someone elses day????
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I don't flirt at work - being in HR that can be a problem :ohwell: However, every now and then when I get out with the girls - - - - - - -:wink:
  • FitPhysique
    Options
    I may smile at a stranger or give them a compliment but thats not flirting in my book. To me, real flirting always has intentions or its not flirting, its just being nice.
    Totally agree!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Always!
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I do.. I'm happily marries but there's nothign wrong with an extra friendly smile or gesture :P No harm done and it leaves a smile on your face knowing someone was looking back at you..
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    This is a no brainer.

Isn't it a necessity to do this? You know.. just to make sure you've still got "it"
  • kelceystevens73
    kelceystevens73 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! nothing worng with a lil back and forth flirting and giving someone a genuine compliment.....
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yep. I dont always mean it to be flirty. im smile-er and if I like something about you - I say it.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm an unintentional flirt, it's just sort of in my brain.

I probably flirt with everybody in an accidental non direct way.
    That's me exactly. I did not realize until a few months ago that making eye contact and smiling are flirtatious gestures. Based on that I flirt with young, old, men, women, gay straight etc. I am a friendly person and that is always misunderstood as flirting. Go figure.

I've actually stop seeing someone because of that. He thinks I was too "inviting" as he put it. I should walk with my head down and not make eye contact. That to me I can not imagine.

I always get told "your eyes are going to get me in trouble"

dude, I just said I want plasic.
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yep:wink:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    All action is intentional unless you are suffering from automatism. Action is the causal transaction between the mind and the world.

Nobody flirts unintentionally, bearing in mind the exception above, and people act in their enlightened self interest when doing so.

If you are flirting it's because you want to do so. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    GUILTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!