Options
    Q: WHY ARE BALLS SO UGLY?

A: Who cares, it's not my face going down there :smile:
    [/quote]

LMAO!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    if the skin covering balls was as smooth as the skin on boobs they wouldnt be so ugly i guess
    They gotta be able to stretch and contract though, so that they can be tucked in to protect from cold and stretch out to cool them off as needed.

Balls are truly something to be marveled! I think we should all bow to the balls!!

Bow to the balls!!! :laugh:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    To quote Kryten:

"Is it supposed to look like that?! It's hideous! Are you seriously telling me there were choices, and someone said "Yup, that's the one we want! The "Last chicken in the shop" look"
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    karate-kyle-meme-generator-one-day-this-belt-will-be-black-but-these-balls-will-still-be-blue-f32682.jpg
  • jcandidi1
    jcandidi1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    if the skin covering balls was as smooth as the skin on boobs they wouldnt be so ugly i guess

I think your absolutley right lol
  • jcandidi1
    Options
    ill pass... but thanks for the offer lmao
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options

I guess that means they require plastic surgery? :laugh:

Sorry, couldn't help it.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    maybe it's because most people don't feel insecure about their balls and boobs,

anything can "look better" with plastic surgery but if you like what you have already, whats the problem. And if you don't like balls, I don't care, more for me!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    It's been eleven-years, but my dog Teddy still pines for his balls. :cry:

A ode to balls. :heart:
  • jcandidi1
    Options
    WHY ARE BALLS SO UGLY?
    Speak for your own ballz!
    sorry for insulting balls lol
    Yeah. Just so you know, the pro-balls crowd on MFP is pretty intense.

I see I will keep this in mind the next time I use caps and balls in the same word lol
  • jcandidi1
    Options
    maybe it's because most people don't feel insecure about their balls and boobs,

anything can "look better" with plastic surgery but if you like what you have already, whats the problem. And if you don't like balls, I don't care, more for me!

aaahahahahahahahaha@ more balls for you!!! too funny
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    What is the big deal about fatty tissue hanging from the chest?

Why do implants freak people out so bad??

WHY ARE BALLS SO UGLY?

1. Men love 'em. Babies need 'em. Women look strange without 'em.

2. B/c if they are too big they look like someone stuffed a pair of baseballs under your skin. They also don't jiggle properly (or so I hear).

3. I :heart: balls.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    10725044.jpg
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

I look at my wrinkles like a fine marbling in a counter top.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    They gotta be able to stretch and contract though, so that they can be tucked in to protect from cold and stretch out to cool them off as needed.

Balls are truly something to be marveled! I think we should all bow to the balls!!

omg! Bow to the balls! :laugh: I cant even tell you the things I want to respond to this. :bigsmile:

Boobs are terrific. Well, most of them anyways.

Fake boobs are also good in general. Not the grossly large or balloon shaped ones.

And Im pretty fond of balls too.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Well, we've established that balls are super. Now, the next logical questions...

1) Do you like them hairy or not?

2) Do you approve or disapprove of ball augmentation surgery?

And... go.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Posters,

This topic will be ideal for a conversation starter once we have groups in place, which we hope will be later this week.

Until then, it's bordering on the explicit, and in some cases, the insulting.

Please bear in mind the following rules:

7) No explicit, sexual, offensive, insulting or vulgar content or language. This includes any explicit or "risque" images. The MyFitnessPal forums are rated PG-13.

and

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.