Sisterhood HCP Week 10

13»

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Hello all,

I have here. Just have been too busy to post. I am writing this paper for my defending battered women class and it is 30 pages long :angry:

Any who its monday and im ready to workout again, yesterday was my day off, so IM looking forward to tonights workout. :drinker:

Pep- im so jealous its spring there, here is stupid MI it will be warm one day and 35 the next. Im really getting tired of it, so enjoy the beatiful weather :bigsmile:

Resa- Im sorry your not feeling well, but yes I feel that when I am sick and I at least try to do a workout it gives me more energy and makes me feel not so congested.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :flowerforyou:

Dont worry about it im writing a paper as we speak for my grad class so i know the feeling. just got back from my walk and thought it was spring cause sat i went for walk in shortsleeves and sweater today winter coat was back on :laugh: menaupause im telling u mother nature has menapause. dont rush spring too fast cause then summer comes a long lol :laugh: spring fever brought out the worst allergies ive had in i cant remember how long. but i am so happy ur back miss everyone else cant believe tom is weigh in again.

oh ps small victory someone from internship called the little girl doesnt need to see her father she won her court case mom got full custody and apparenty the girl was bouncing off the walls with happiness at the office. sad for the dad but i think for now its best for the little girl for now.

but it was a hell of a week with my supervisor ill explain when i dont have a paper hanging over my head :bigsmile: :sad:
  • Ah Pep you make me so happy :flowerforyou: Im glad to hear someone else is experiencing mother natures rath :tongue:

See all your hard work paid off! Even if you only help one person it is totally worth it, you should feel so proud of yourself, cuz I am definitely proud of you :drinker:

Oh and this is how I feel about papers :sad:
  • Kristihgp
    Kristihgp Posts: 49
    hopetobeinshape...what part of Michigan?? That's where Kacee (our fearless leader extraordinaire) and I moved from!! We lived South of Battle Creek in Marshall and Homer!!

Anyway...sorry I haven't given an update on Kacee either...our computers here at work were down Thursday for change-over, then a huge snow storm hit here in Colorado, closing down highways and almost every store, mall and even fast food joints!! :laugh: I don't have internet at home, so this is my first chance to get back on here!! :happy:

Our parents went up to see Kacee this weekend. Didn't get snowed in thankfully, but there was lots of snow up there in Wy. :noway: Still dealing with cows and to top off all the "bad luck" if you will...her cell phone died. Well, they don't have a home phone, only the main phone at the main ranch house. IF they were to have an emergency...the Flight for Life has their coordinates...NOT their address...their coordinates!! :noway: Does that tell you how far up in the boonies she is!?!? So, she really is hoping to get that computer fixed in the next week or so.

She really is missing you guys, so please hang in there for her sake if nothing else!! It would break her heart to know that the TEAM was falling apart!! :cry:

Hope the rest of the day goes well for everyone...and that tomorrow's weigh-in is amazing!!

MissResa...you're starting an ew thread tomorrow am....right!?!?! Thank-you soooo much!!

Stay safe out there you guys and make GREAT choices!! :flowerforyou:
  • I am living in Grand Rapids right now, I know where battle creek is but not so sure about marshall and homer :happy:

Poor Kacee! No phone or computer :frown: Tell her we are still here still here sticking strong awaiting our fearless leaders return:flowerforyou:

I dunno about you Kristi but I am tired of this cold weather :sad: It snowed here too yesterday but none of it stuck.

Where in Colorado are you?
  • Kristihgp
    I am living in Grand Rapids right now, I know where battle creek is but not so sure about marshall and homer :happy:

Poor Kacee! No phone or computer :frown: Tell her we are still here still here sticking strong awaiting our fearless leaders return:flowerforyou:

I dunno about you Kristi but I am tired of this cold weather :sad: It snowed here too yesterday but none of it stuck.

• Kristihgp
    I am living in Grand Rapids right now, I know where battle creek is but not so sure about marshall and homer :happy:

I'm in Pueblo, South of Colorado Springs and about 2 hours South of Denver. The only reason I'm glad we've gotten it, is because we have been expereincing a drought and have already had 4 major fires in our area...burning over 10,000 acres!! BUT...unlike Michigan...our snow doesn't stay!! LOL!! Like right now, even though it was just a blizzard at 10:30...the snow is all gone and the sun is back out!! Whoo-hoo!!
    What do you do there...I hear that 1 in 10 workers are unemployed right now...YIKES!! That was part of why we left there. It was heartbreaking to see plants closing up, etc.

I'll be sure to tell Kacee when I talk to her again. She at least has my mom's cell phone for now!! Thank goodness!!
  • Kristihgp
    :grumble: Sorry...screwed all that up on the reply's!! LOL!! See why MissResa is heading up this part while Kacee's gone??? SHEESH!!!!!!!! :noway:
  • Yea I wish our snow went away that fast!

Thankfully I am only here while in law school (which im done with in Aug.). When I moved here almost 2 years ago it took me 6 months just to find a part time job :noway: It was horrible, but now I work for a ticketing company selling concert tickets over the phone.

I do have to say this state is beautiful but there is nothing here. All the businesses leave because all of the people left. It is really not a nice place to be anymore. :frown:

I am moving to Chicago in August though so hopefully I wont have a problem finding a job there :smile:
  • Kristihgp
    Chicago's not much better, weather wise!! Between the lake effect snow and the wind...BRRR!!!
    No thanks!! Love visiting...but don't think I could live there!!
  • Kristihgp
    Going home for the evening....good luck to everyone 2moro!! :drinker:
  • pepamint83
    Ah Pep you make me so happy :flowerforyou: Im glad to hear someone else is experiencing mother natures rath :tongue:

See all your hard work paid off! Even if you only help one person it is totally worth it, you should feel so proud of yourself, cuz I am definitely proud of you :drinker:

Oh and this is how I feel about papers :sad:

im so happy mother nature hitting ny has made u happy lol its hell on my allergies though. trying to figure out dinner dont want something to salty cause tom weigh in so crazy.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Hello all! I will definitely start a new thread-I'll open it tonight, so it will be ready for everyone tomorrow bright and early!

We're still dealing with the dumb volcano-it keeps on erupting, and we have had our airports shut down constantly because of it. Last night we got SNOW!!! Completely dumped on... I think mother nature is picking on us...

Hope everyone is doing well, and good luck tomorrow!!!
  • Pep- im sorry about ur allergies, that stinks! :sick: I unfortunately had a really salty dinner :frown: So im trying to drink a ton of water, plus I think Ill weigh in later in the day to see if maybe that makes a difference.

Resa- How long are they saying the volcanos eruptions are supposed to last? Do they usually last this long?
  • MissResa
    Wll, the last time that this volcano went crazy was about 20 years ago... And it stayed active for FIVE MONTHS!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick:

I really hope it doesn't last that long... Our summers only last for about 3-4 months, so I'd rather not be stuck indoors the entire time because of the ash in the air...:noway:
  • Oh no :noway: .....I hope it doesnt as well that would be terrible :grumble:
  • pepamint83
    Pep- im sorry about ur allergies, that stinks! :sick: I unfortunately had a really salty dinner :frown: So im trying to drink a ton of water, plus I think Ill weigh in later in the day to see if maybe that makes a difference.

i appreciate that :bigsmile: i kind of wished it was a cold cause then i could see an end in site :laugh: :sick: drink drink drink and if u think dinner effected u weigh urself again in the evening thats what i do (makes a difference)
  • Do your allergies stay throughout the summer or just when the trees are budding?
  • MissResa
    I'm trying something new, so bear with me please!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47560-sisterhood-hcp-week-11

If this works, then that is the link to our new thread... Boy, do I need Kaycee here to help me!!!
  • MissResa
    Yippee!!! It worked! So here's the link once again, just because I can do it, now!!! Start sending in those results, ladies... And mister!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47560-sisterhood-hcp-week-11