Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March Madness!!!!

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome back, Dave!! Good for you for staying on track..even with the prison food!:laugh:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Love your photo Dave!!!!

Good job staying on track, Welcome Back.
  • Losing_It
    Wow...the 27th ALREADY!!!! Where did the month go?:noway: I've had a great week...hoping for an awesome weekend!! What say you?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Wow...the 27th ALREADY!!!! Where did the month go?:noway: I've had a great week...hoping for an awesome weekend!! What say you?

no kidding,,,,27th.......it went by scary fast even doing a stretch in the big house.....My Mom's BD is Sunday and while she is 3000 miles away, I may have a special meal but will burn some extra...should make it.

Have a Great Friday everyone.
  • Losing_It
    Well, I better make a cake for your Mom's bday!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Wow..it's the 28th!!!! Anyone still playing? I can't believe the month is almost over!! I only got 5 hours sleep last night so I'm a dead-head today but still hangin' on!!!:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Wow..it's the 28th!!!! Anyone still playing? I can't believe the month is almost over!! I only got 5 hours sleep last night so I'm a dead-head today but still hangin' on!!!:laugh:

too much partying last night Beck?:wink:

I already have a small surplus of cals and its goling to be a fantastic day..I can feel it already
    where are the Madness troops?:smile:
  • Losing_It

I already have a small surplus of cals and its goling to be a fantastic day..I can feel it already

Yeah...had some crazy dreams about some calendars..and a Lexus!!!:laugh:
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Wow I can't believe the month is almost over. I'm still trying to keep to my calories. I have a few off days that I couldn't get more workouts in. But I think I did okay. Thanks for the Challenge!!!

:smile:
  • Dave198lbs

I had a dream about somebody's Lexus too:wink::wink: :wink:
  • dw1080
    dw1080 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm still in Becky. Thanks for the challenge.
  • Losing_It
    Wowser's!!! 2 days left (counting today)!!!! I can't believe the month is over already!!!! :huh:
  • Losing_It
    I'm still in Becky. Thanks for the challenge.

Thanks for playing!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It

I had a dream about somebody's Lexus too:wink::wink: :wink:

:laugh: :blushing:
  • Losing_It
    Wooohoooooo this is the last day of the challenge. I only screwed up one day out of 31 so that's not so bad!!! We're still partying tomorrow at Dave's!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Wooohoooooo this is the last day of the challenge. I only screwed up one day out of 31 so that's not so bad!!! We're still partying tomorrow at Dave's!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

wow...fast month...even with some time in the clinker....
    let's party at my place
    bring your favorite dish
    congrats everybody!:smile:
  • dw1080
    Thanks everyone. I definitely made some progress! I seem to be stuck at 185 though (but I'm not complaining). Any tips on how I can bust through?

Thanks again everyone.

DW
  • Losing_It
    Thanks everyone. I definitely made some progress! I seem to be stuck at 185 though (but I'm not complaining). Any tips on how I can bust through?

Thanks again everyone.

DW

I'm stuck, too! I've been at 160 since 3/6. I've ramped up my exercise this week and hopefully by Friday, the scale will change!!
  • dw1080
    The problem I have Becky is that when I ramp up my exercise I'm more hungry. But I'm doing the same thing as you - ramping up the exercise. I know they say you should always meet your calorie minimum so your body doesn't go into starvation mode, but I'm thinking about just for ONE DAY doing 800 calories instead of my minimum 1450. A radical zig zag, if you will. Probably a bad idea. I don't know.
  • Dave198lbs
    for me, I have hit plateaus but I just kept going...I did change up my workouts but nothing with the cals,,,,I think for me...my body had to adjust to the new weight as I lost....and sometimes slowed down on the loss.....I am pretty much at a decent weight but I dont weigh myself anymore,,,,maybe just keep going and let your body get comfortable with its current weight,,,,,it took years and years to get where we were,,,,so maybe the body needs more than weeks or even months to adjust..it will happen though
This discussion has been closed.