Psychoanalysis of MFP - Pics

Options
124»

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Because I have worked hard to be able to show my cleavage.. Just like all the other cleavage pictures!
  • christybrooker
    Options
    My pic is me right before doing the Warrior Dash a few months ago. I didn't train, work out or change my diet before I did it and I totally kicked butt. I'm flexing my complete lack of muscle and being very sarcastic in it. What better for a fitness site?
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I was goofing around one night after a long day
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i needed to remind myself of how far i've come, i've been stagnant for a few months and i needed to see what i've done so far
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    <---To show off these ridiculous gunz!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    A cause I support, in the design of a team I support. And it's about as political as the mods will let me get away with.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I am a bunny.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    because it reminds me of how far I've come and keeps me going.
    Plus, this is pretty much the only place I could show off skin like that, haha.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I got a new hair cut. I took the picture in the mirror to show some other "internet friends". Baby was being whiny and clingy so he ended up in the picture as well.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I was playing with my phone and snapped this by accident. I liked it cause it reminded me of the Byzantine icon images.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oh and by the way I completely disagree with each of your points. They are leaping assumptions and every one of them only give one possible reason, and it's on the most cynical side of the spectrum. That, actually, tells me a lot about you. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. Armchair? Glad psychoanalysis is not your day job, because if it was you'd probably just be writing a lot of scripts for xanax because you wouldn't be helping your patients. Sorry I call it like I see it.

I agree..sorry, thought the blog was a little harsh. Just bc I dont want to show my pic, does not make me a crazy person.
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    I chose mine because it shows me with 2 of my favorite things, AND you guys can't tell how fat I really am in this pic. Sad but true.