Options

Replies

• srandle175
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Got you all!! Glad some more are joining in.... I'm just going to throw this out now - and I may again as/if more sign on - but if any of you have interest in being a "team leader" please let me know! Each team will need someone to report to and to organize all the info of whos done what and weigh-ins before its sent to me each week. Depending on how many people join up, I will probably need 2-4 team leaders (I will be one).

5 days and ticking till we begin....
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'd really really love to try this, but I'll be on vacation the first week. I'm unsure if I'll
    have wifi to check this site. Could I start a week late....? Please.
    I'll defiantly need a push to get back on track of I've slipped while on vacation.
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm definately in! I can't wait!!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Ok....Here's who I've got so far (its in Alpha order so you can find your name easy)....New people are still welcome (for those new people coming in - please post on here and send me a friend request if you are "truly" interested in participating in this challenge - and if you already signed up and don't see your name below please let me know ASAP (and I'm sorry if I missed you!)

cklbrown
    curlyvonda
    djthom
    dwoodrum0002
    Fahrenholz02
    findingfit23
    Funbettywoo
    k2quiere
    meewii
    Megibaby2526
    michellejackson85
    Midwestgirlz
    mmellor
    MrsSpratt
    MsCyone
    redwats
    ritala1987
    sheri869
    smilee3233
    srandle175
    suntoday
    Sweetpeagrl

Following are people who have signed up but have Not put in a "friend" request to me yet so I don't know if you are still interested - let me know as soon as possible if you are still wanting to participate by posting and/or a friend request:

1rarejewel
    afitchpatrick
    amouser
    artweedie
    divagettinfitin2011
    idrizjx
    karensfit4life
    ladileslie
    lexie516
    needanewlook
    nowgirl2004
    tamtyus

4 days and ticking....till we begin! Remember I'll need everyone's starting weight Friday & Saturday - I'll have the challenge for next week posted on Friday after I've finalized who is participating! Can't wait to get started!
  • LighterJen
    LighterJen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! Thanks for organizing - this sounds super motivating! :)
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to get motivated again and this sounds like just the thing to make it happen!
  • I would like to Join! :)
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'll be a team leader, if needed :)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Awesome thank you! Gonna say since you're the first to volunteer - that it'll be needed ;-) I'm working on a blog right now for the main page, information and Week 1 challenge. Week 1 challenge will be individual - but starting week 2 you will be team leader for one of the teams.

When Week 2 gets close and I give you your teammates, please create a blog for your team to post to and friend all your teammates and hopefully get them to friend each other! The more support, the better the team! Then you can just send me everything each week and give me your blog info so I can keep an eye on how everyone's doing!

If you need any help at all setting it up or there's a week you can't do it - just let me know - that's what I'm here for!!

Thank you again!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I can be a team leader too, if you need one still.
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Awesome thank you too!!

So for team leaders I've got

Funnybettywoo
    findingfit23
    myself (sheri869)

annnndddd probably need 1 more.....?

I shall have the week 1 Blog finished up here in a little bit and will post the link on here and the home page
  • Sheri869
    Options
    And - the blog will reflect this but I wanted to put it on here also...

I have now heard from (friended me) of the ones I was missing:

artweedie
    idrizjx
    karensfit4life

so have moved you over to my active list

also have added:

grahamckas88
    lighterjen
    theradler

and am still missing friend requests from the following: which you won't be added as active until I get those so I know you are still wanting in and....well....that was your first challenge ;-) Anyway, you all have until midday Friday the 21st to get back to me - but the sooner the better.

1rarejewel
    afitchpatrick
    amouser
    divagettinfitin2011
    ladileslie
    lexie516
    needanewlook
    nowgirl2004
    tamtyus
    stephanie_taylor_

And New People are still welcome....- post here and friend me if you want to participate
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely down to try! I need the motivation of others right now!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Here is the blog for the 10 Week Elimination Challenge!! Those already signed up should go here to read alllllll my details and post that you can access it so I know! Thanks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/10-week-elimination-challenge-main-page-week-1-160437

and I've added you - disi422002 - but you NEED to friend me to keep you on the active list

ALL starting weights should come in on Friday anytime or Saturday by 11 am
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I had attempted to do a challenge before, but due to medical issues, I had to back out....I really hated that. I have been given the green light and I am ready!

I've been injured before - if feels good to get the green light doesn't it???!!!! Glad to have you part of the challenge!

Definitely more challenging with injury limitations. There are a few things that I was told to never do again after my spine implant. The most important thing with any injury is to listen to your body. You know the difference from pain from making your body do something that it can do, versus the pain of injury. I've had to alter a few exercises to protect my spine, but I still do a version of it. After being down and unable for 4.5 years, it feels great to be able bodied (and not in chronic pain).
  • shorton89
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • krbn2
    krbn2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, if there's space! =)
  • lisasdoinit