Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    glad i dont share your grandma that sounds to delicous
  • JWoodyard07
    JWoodyard07 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    cheese doritos dipped in sour cream. Doesn't sound good, but once you start, you can't put the bag down!!
  • Grod6690
    Options
    Chocolate mint slice or tim tams. or cake. or anything chocolate in fact. Thats why they're not in the house :)
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Tempting Trail Mix.

And Rainier cherries. Seriously.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    A bag of goldfish.. if I eat it right out of the thing I never saw a reason to stop.. now I have to measure it all out when I'm not hungry so I can't be tempted by the whole bag~
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My homemade chicken enchiladas... in fact, i polished some off today:( Had some for breakfast & lunch!! Can't make them too often cuz i have NO self control. I did eat them without sour cream, so it could have been worse. LOL
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    nachos!!!
  • scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Does beer count?

Ha! Ditto! And salt and vinegar chips.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    It was pasta for me for about 8 months. Only last month was I really able to start keeping it in the house and eating it again.

In fact, I'm having 112 g (2 servings, total of 400 calories) of pasta tonight for dinner. Yummyyyyy. Plus a little butter, cheese, some egg whites and scallions. Nom.

I genuinely thought self-control with pasta would NEVER happen. Glad to be proven wrong on that one!
  • SweetestHoney
    SweetestHoney Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT buy Oreos or Doritos. And especially ready to bake chocolate chip cookies.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    cheez its!!! or chedder chex mix! omg really anything cheesey or crunchy!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I have discovered a new love for whipped cream. But since I'm getting the fat free RediWhip, even if I were to empty the whole can in my mouth it would only be 185 calories. I'm now going to make sure I keep 1 or 2 cans in the fridge at all times for whenever I need something sweet that seems sinful at the time but really isn't all that bad.

I do have to stay away from things like chips/goldfish/etc now. Used to have a horrible problem eating half or the whole bag. Can't go back there again. LOL
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Tootsie rolls!!!!! Learned the hard way, had 2 give them 2 a friend, lol. Doritos, Oreos, pretzels, and Pizza.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Maple Nut Goodies. Our store sells them in bulk... 'nuff said. :-(
    Anything snacky... Combos Pizzeria Pretzels, chips, cheetos...
    I do pretty good on baked goods. I like to bake but don't really care to eat them, but once I get started, watch out. I try to make things & give it away. The guys I work with LOVE it! lol
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Ice cream or anything chocolate. I just can't have it in the house. I learned that lesson again today when I bought candy for a party we are having on Sunday.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    My problem is I am like this with ALL food. I will literally eat until my stomach feels like its gonna rupture...

Not because I eat my feelings, but because I LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat.
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My home made cheesy potatoes. Basically a twice baked potato casserole. Lol I will eat nothing but that until its gone, and OMG its soooo damn fattening lol
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It usually happens with foods that aren't filling or have too much salt or sugar in them (which makes them addictive).

My problem food is fruit. It doesn't matter what kind, I will eat all of it within two or three days. :(
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Chips!!!! I can resist sweets any day but salty .......YUMMMMMM!!!! Nacho cheese doritos are one of my favs! I tried buying a bag of the singles bags in a combo pack thinking that would be ok. Um....not! I ate all 4 bags...in.a.row.:noway: :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Chips. I cannot buy them or they will be gone within 24 hours of purchase.