Who is your

Options

Replies

• katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Having just watched the X men prequel ..it's Magnito for me ! Lol... He has to lose the head gear tho !
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that is a can of worms. Let's see...
    Edward Cullen (Twilight) for sure. Colonel Brandon (Sense& Senisibility), oh gosh how I love Colonel Brandon. Mr Rochester (Jane Eyre) and Ron Weasly (Harry Potter). That is the shortened list.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Edward Cullen (Twilight) for sure. Colonel Brandon (Sense& Senisibility), oh gosh how I love Colonel Brandon. Mr Rochester (Jane Eyre) and Ron Weasly (Harry Potter). That is the shortened list.

Ooo, Colonel Brandon! Nice one, Mindy! And of course I love all my Weasley boys. Especially Charlie for some reason.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Aragorn from LOTR (both book and film)
    Toorop from Babylon A.D.
    Indiana Jones (not the new one)
    John McClane from Die Hard
    Eric Northman from True Blood (something about Norwegian bad boys yum)
    Batman (Michael Keaton)
    Maverick from Top Gun. Only movie I ever thought Tom Cruise was hot in
    James Bond from Goldfinger
    Harry Tasker from True Lies
    Neo in the first Matrix movie
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Aragorn from LOTR (both book and film)
    Rid**** from Pitch Black
    Toorop from Babylon A.D.
    Indiana Jones (not the new one)

Ah, Aragorn, good one!
  • CapeCodLover
    CapeCodLover Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman (Linda Carter from the 70s) ... she was very voluptuous ... big boobs, small waist ... and she didn't really work that hard - deflected some bullets with her special bracelets and had the lasso of truth so no man could lie to her ... that works!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman (Linda Carter from the 70s) ... she was very voluptuous ... big boobs, small waist ... and she didn't really work that hard - deflected some bullets with her special bracelets and had the lasso of truth so no man could lie to her ... that works!!

I forgot about the truth lasso! I would love me one of those!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options

Ooo, Colonel Brandon! Nice one, Mindy! And of course I love all my Weasley boys. Especially Charlie for some reason.

What is it about those boys? I love the twins too. They are so cool. I wish they were in the movies more. Even(especially) mamma Weasley rocks!! Charley is a great Weasley too. Seriously, I wish I could have been raised in the Weasly family.

I have had a thing for Colonel Brandon (Snape or otherwise) for years. If only real men could be like him.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

What is it about those boys? I love the twins too. They are so cool. I wish they were in the movies more. Even(especially) mamma Weasley rocks!! Charley is a great Weasley too. Seriously, I wish I could have been raised in the Weasly family.

I have had a thing for Colonel Brandon (Snape or otherwise) for years. If only real men could be like him.

Ah! The Twins are a given. I've never seen the movie of Sense & Sensibility, and I only read it earlier this year, so the Colonel Brandon I love is purely the imaginings of my mind. I need to watch it now! I don't love Snape, tho. I know he's a good guy under it all, but I just don't like his personality the rest of the time. I'm an oddball that way, I suppose. I also don't love Dobby (I don't hate him either, tho) like some people do, but that's another conversation!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    brandon lee in the crow

He can play guitar for me ;)
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Thor

Chris-Hemsworth-shows-off-his-abs-in-Thor_gallery_primary.jpg

So delicious.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Jessica (true blood)
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Don Juan Demarco...ie Be him, not want him...just to clarify.
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    Of course Robert Pattinson. The grown and sexy Harry Potter. Johnny Depp, he's just classic. Spiderman, cause Tobey Maguire makes my spidey senses tingle. Does anyone think that Daniel Radcliffe is what Tobey Maguire and Elijah Wood would look like squished together?! I would want to be Catwoman; after all, she has nine lives and sports an awesome costume!
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    As a kid, Wolverine from the X-Men was the ultimate hero for me, who'd have thought Hugh Jackman would've played him 30 years later?

Too gay? Lol. Enough Hugh Jackman already. :ohwell:
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Trent from Daria. Yes please. *swoon*
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Ok, I take the original post's question about fantasy to NOT be who would I like to be, but who would I like to do, and it would have to be Wolverine.

im in agreement on wolverine i like me some scruffy rugged men
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Ok, I take the original post's question about fantasy to NOT be who would I like to be, but who would I like to do, and it would have to be Wolverine.

im in agreement on wolverine i like me some scruffy rugged men

In that case it would be Orlando Bloom as Legolas...or Edward Cullen.
    ugh...Im such a girl.
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    zoey redbird from the house of night series
  • raw_sugar
    Options
    Gambit.