Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win Contest, Week #7 (closed)

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Um, yeah....so imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning to get this week's word and saw the spreadsheet up!?!?!? :huh: I apparently lost a whole day this week....I seriously thought TODAY was Wednesday! Holy *kitten* I'm a bigger train wreck than I thought. :cry:

Kim - What do I have to do for the second chance? Keep weighing in each week? Or only on a certain week? I'm going to try and keep up with this, but Lord knows I'm a big ball of kookiness these days....
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    DANG GIRL!!! You must have had a great time in Seattle. :flowerforyou: Sorry that you lost a day!!! You were going a mile a minute so no wonder you even got on the right plane!!

Just keep weighing in on Wednesdays as normal. If you want to post your weight today, feel free. I can update it on the spreadsheet. I've put a special contest for the second chance peeps that you can read about in the weekly summary.

I've updated the 2nd CC to show where the standings are...take a peek at the spreadsheet
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Heather, I have you down leaving on 10/26 to 11/2…will you be able to weigh-in on those mornings?

I can weigh in the morning of 10/26, but on 11/2 I don't fly back into town until around 11 pm. So can I weigh in Thursday morning?

My # are 3 and 4
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    My #s are 1 & 2
  • mszSHOGAN
    Kim - Once I realized that I was out of the comp I didn't take a picture. Do you need one? I was at 198 this morning :sad: . Evidence that I indeed DID have too much fun in Seattle! :laugh: And with the whirlwind I've been in you'd think I'd have gained a day instead of losing one???? :huh: P.S. I like the incentive for us second chancers, let's see how I do!
  • nisijam5
    No problem...I'll just take your weight of 198...good luck with getting it off
  • mszSHOGAN
    No problem...I'll just take your weight of 198...good luck with getting it off

Getting it off is the easy part, it's KEEPING it off that I struggle with. :grumble:

See you all next week for the weigh-in! Congrats to those who ARE losing - you all ROCK! :drinker:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Im tempted to do just that Kim but perhaps I'll cut a little hole for a straw to fit, dont wanna get dehydrated!! I plan on making us some sandwiches and bringing some fruit and healthy snacks foe the long haul

Katie I know your gonna kick some second chance butt!

Hmmm my numbers are 6 & 9. No I'm not being dirty (totally). It's my anniversary, thats what i get for letting hubs choose
  • nisijam5
    Jamie picked 5 & 8
    Ron picked 6 & 9, go figure
    Kim gets what Erin picks

Enough of the internet, I have to get my sorry *kitten* on the elliptical. My goal for this week is 1.2 lbs and that makes 173.2 and I will be a super happy camper

Jessica, I was just kidding about the duct tape, I think you should pack some donuts, chips and pork for the ride.
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    5 and 8 for my numbers..
  • nisijam5
    Cathy, I am sorry :cry: this is only for the regular contest because it will be the rewards and penalties.

I put the 0.75% and 1.0% challenge for you guys...
  • mamaturner
    Jamie picked 5 & 8
    Ron picked 6 & 9, go figure
    Kim gets what Erin picks

Enough of the internet, I have to get my sorry *kitten* on the elliptical. My goal for this week is 1.2 lbs and that makes 173.2 and I will be a super happy camper

Jessica, I was just kidding about the duct tape, I think you should pack some donuts, chips and pork for the ride.

Do I need knew numbers then? what are left?

Haha I looove donuts I'm sure I'll pack healthy things and we'll still stop at the damned fast food chains... however now that I'll have my favs (sonic and popeyes) I won't have to demand it on the ride down lol.
  • nisijam5
    No, you don't have to pick new numbers...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Phew... I thought for sure I was out! Katie, I'm so sorry to see you go though. You'll just have to kick some major butt in second chance!

Jessica, silly girl... Think Subway not Sonic or maybe Quizno's to change it up some. :bigsmile:

I choose 2 and 4
  • mamaturner
    I know I'm horrible. I do loooove subs, I'm going to miss my wonderful Cousin's subs *drool* That'll turn into one of the stops when we come home to visit! (among others!) I'm very tempted to start up my own WI/Frozen Tundra style restaurant.. :devil: Now who wants to invest!?! lol

k- Thanks Kim!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    3 and 7.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Haven't been on the board since I posted my pic yesterday. Had no clue I had won. lol

Kim... numbers are 4 and 7 I guess...
  • Can I choose #3 & #1 or does it need to be numbers not chosen yet?
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    WOOOOOOOZHOOOOOOOOZZ WTG ERIN your rockin girl :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: awesome job!!!! And YAY IM still in the game woot woot... And I lost a little more this morning bwahahahah woot woot bring on 101kgs OMG IM SO EXCITED LOL :bigsmile: :blushing: feels so unreal to be near 101kgs and then soo 100 and then 99kgs OH BABY!!!! :drinker:

my i don't have fav number so Im just going to pick 8 for they day of me wedding and 9 cus its in the ninth month LOL so random but oh wells I am random hahahah 8&9 pls :bigsmile:

good luck all for this week :D Im going to try for a no drinker week LOL
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    WOOOOOOOZHOOOOOOOOZZ WTG ERIN your rockin girl :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: awesome job!!!! And YAY IM still in the game woot woot... And I lost a little more this morning bwahahahah woot woot bring on 101kgs OMG IM SO EXCITED LOL :bigsmile: :blushing: feels so unreal to be near 101kgs and then soo 100 and then 99kgs OH BABY!!!! :drinker:

Good job to you as well!!!