124»

Replies

• summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too.
  • missblondbliss
    Options
    this sounds so fun! i'd love to join..friending you riiiight now :)
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    ME ME ME IM VERY INTERESTED
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this :)
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    would love to join if there is still room.
  • dilaurari
    Options
    Im in :)
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    This sounds fun :) A couple of questions - re recipes and food challenges will there be space for vegetarians to modify or not too specific food types to allow for dietary preferences? Also I'll be away for a few days at the end of the month and then again in Nov for a few days and then 10 days - I'm presuming this will be a problem!? Just checking in case I can still be involved. I'm unlikely to have access to Internet :(
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Okkkkk! Hope I've got everyone that just posted....

Here's the deal....

I've Added:
    papermario
    sumergreen487
    missblondbliss
    jellybean1971
    dilaurari
    dar77

The following need to "friend" me if you still want to be added:
    galaxyhearts
    lisasdoinit
    jezmarie89
    mama2sethand

and for everyone who hasn't yet posted on the blog - below I put the link to the blog again for the challenge that has all the info and it is where you'll be posting - Please go on it and Post just a quick hi, or comment or anything on it so I know everyone has seen it, read it and can access it! That is todays challenge ;-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/10-week-elimination-challenge-main-page-week-1-160437#comments

I've so far heard from 12 people on it.

By the end of today I will be closing this challenge (though for today it is still open for anyone reading this anew that wants to join) - so that blog will be how we will communicate - not on here anymore - so I need to know you all have it and can access it!

note to tamsanger (and anyone with food questions or time questions) - the food parts of the challenge would be generic enough for anyone to be able to work with. I would really love to include you in the challenge and could probably work with you for the few days here and there that you were gone but the 10 days?? If you thought you could access internet a couple of times during that span so that you could let your team know what you've accomplished? But if not - it wouldn't be fair to the team because they wouldn't be able to finish the challenge unless "everyone" participated. Let me know what you think you can do and we'll go from there. You can message me direct.

Welcome Everyone!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I so need this as I have fallen off the exercise wagon. I'm better when I know others are counting on me. :) Friend request coming soon!
  • gonzalezeddie
    gonzalezeddie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am intrested in this sign me up
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I can still add you - but I need you to friend me before - then visit the blog and post a comment or just a "hi" so I know you have access - then I will add you to the active list.

The blog has all the information about the challenge, the list of people in it and the Week 1 challenge info

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/10-week-elimination-challenge-main-page-week-1-160437
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    Meeee :)
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sign me up, I definitely need some motivation!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    OK Elimination Challengers!

Want to put the blog link on here again for everyone. You Need to post a comment or just and "I'm here" on it so I know you can access it! If you have problems please message me direct so I can send it to you direct. I am still missing posts on the blog from the following people that have said they want in the competion and have friended me:

artweedie
    dilaurari
    disi422002
    djthom
    dwoodrum0002
    findingfit23
    idrizjx
    karensfit4life
    lighterjen
    megibaby2526
    michellejackson85
    MsCyone
    ritala1987
    srandle175
    stephanie_taylor
    suntoday
    theradler

please post so I know you have access and read specifics soon - It also has up the Week 1 challenge starting Monday. That is also where you will post your Starting Weight (or message me direct) on Friday (tomorrow) or Saturday! Ready To Go!! Can't wait to get started with Everyone!

Here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/10-week-elimination-challenge-main-page-week-1-160437#comments

Following are the last few people who have posted on this thread that they want into the challenge but haven't friended me or posted again or posted on the blog. Please, if you still want to participate friend me and go to the blog and post a "hi", "comment" or your starting weight tomorrow.

1rarejewel
    afitchpatrick
    amouser
    ladileslie
    lexie516
    needanewlook
    tamtyus
    galaxyhearts
    mama2sethan
    gonzalezeddie
    hoop77

Hope to hear from you guys! But I have to finalize everything on Sunday - so if you post & friend by then, then I will get you added!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    And Again if I screwed up anywhere, please let me know! I'll fix it right away! And I Apologize if I did!!
  • anaknight
    Options
    Im in!

Ana
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I've never done this but I want to join in.
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me, I am having problems posting on the blog. I figured it out on my own, apparently you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see that add comment fine print, possibly I should wear my glasses more often.
    Good Luck everyone!
  • miaham01
    Options
    Hey, is it too late for me to join...I will definitely be committed? Please let me know?