Stupid Facebook Friends :/

Options
These are people I've known for my whole life just about and it seems like nobody really cares to comment on my posts about me exercising or losing weight or just about anything anymore. Maybe because I've started and stopped so many times. But I feel like this time is different. I've been spending most of my time over here on MFP anyways. They'll all see. I'm going to do it! I'm going to lose this weight and I'm going to show everyone how awesome I am!

Replies

• bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Yes! Agreed! I LOVE THIS SITE.
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You are awesome no matter what and if they can't see it now just hit delete. :flowerforyou:
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Love the attitude!! You ARE awesome!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Btw, I had the same issue with Facebook, nobody would respond to my posts....I felt so ignored and forgotten!!! Until one of my friends told me that I disabled the option for friends to post on my wall....I felt so doofy!!!
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    You are awesome and you are going to do this!!! You will show them, you've got this!! If you need a friend, add me :smile:
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Keep it up... they don't get it:-)
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    Use it as your fuel and driving force to stick with your goals everyday and rock your workouts!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Add some of the people on here they will cheer you on!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Yeah but don't get upset with them. I mean, imagine if you new passion was like...knitting. Or...stamp-collecting or something.

It would be boring to anyone not interested in it, too.

You're doing awesome and that's why the networking here is so important. :)
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One of my friends on MFP posted this a few days ago, truly inspiring!

"There is nothing sweeter than succeeding when everybody else was doubting ! Know your strengths, remain confident and always believe in yourself ! Another chapter closed means getting another opportunity to write the next one on your terms ... Set goals, grasp chances, make the right choices ... And I promise at the end of the day you will feel good ... The best feeling in the world is accomplishment ... And we ALL have the power to reach it"
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    i quit the auto fb feed because people were being sarcastic about my food diary.. mfp is much more supportive. keep your head up & just keep going =)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    I like your approach! You are going to do great :bigsmile:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You can do it! This is my new fb. I spend more time here then there nowadays.
  • Mennassey
    Mennassey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Honestly you need to be around people that have common goals and interests. Your facebook friends may not realize how important of a journey this is for you. As long as you stay of MFP, you will have tons of support. Ill add you, and acknowledge your stepping stones everytime I see em ;)
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    That's right!! You are awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • Bdoosh
    Bdoosh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    One of my friends on MFP posted this a few days ago, truly inspiring!

"There is nothing sweeter than succeeding when everybody else was doubting ! Know your strengths, remain confident and always believe in yourself ! Another chapter closed means getting another opportunity to write the next one on your terms ... Set goals, grasp chances, make the right choices ... And I promise at the end of the day you will feel good ... The best feeling in the world is accomplishment ... And we ALL have the power to reach it"

I love this! I'm gonna post this on my bathroom mirror so I see it everyday! Thanks!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here!! I find myself on MFP way more than Facebook anyway. More support, more information, and all around better conversations!
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    You can do it !! We are all here for you !!
    I love MFP too :love: ... I'm on here way more then facebook now! Its so much more positive :drinker: and interesting then old negative FB ! :yawn: