Lose 5 pounds by Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• harley_rose
    Options
    My weight as of Tuesday was 166.4, not sure about today scared of the scale... I ate homemade chicken nugget for dinner last night.. yet I did do a Hiit so I think I am good.

SW for Oct -169
    CW as 10/21-166.4
    1.5 to go, lets hope I didn't gain from bad food on Thursday
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    210.8 from 215.8 starting.

Down 5. Got another week left so maybe another one ^^
  • jedinight32
    Options
    Ok weigh in for today....

SW 114
    CW....111!

3lbs in 4 weeks! I am sooooooooooooooo happy! I am not sure if I will lose the two lbs left for this challenge but I am so happy to have lost the 3 lbs that I did. I can see more definition in my arms and really in my legs (thighs). I feel more motivated to workout because man I feel great! And I am actually considering started the beginner's running program that I did last March but stopped in May. Brought my running shoes and workout clothes to work to maybe do a walk/jog interval workout during lunch.

As an aside....my boyfriend's father offered me chocolate ice cream last night after dinner and I decided to indulge. He gave me two scoops and to my own suprise I only ate one! I never, NEVER used to be able to resist chocolate ice cream, but I just looked at the other scoop and didn't feel that I wanted it. The one scoop for me last night was satisfying enough. Sorry to blab but I thought that was a breakthrough for me!

Everyone who has participated in this challenge looks great! I am so happy to be a part of this group. This really is a great moivation and great support. Wishing the best to everyone to continue on for the next week!
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    Ok weigh in for today....

SW 114
    CW....111!

3lbs in 4 weeks! I am sooooooooooooooo happy! I am not sure if I will lose the two lbs left for this challenge but I am so happy to have lost the 3 lbs that I did. I can see more definition in my arms and really in my legs (thighs). I feel more motivated to workout because man I feel great! And I am actually considering started the beginner's running program that I did last March but stopped in May. Brought my running shoes and workout clothes to work to maybe do a walk/jog interval workout during lunch.

As an aside....my boyfriend's father offered me chocolate ice cream last night after dinner and I decided to indulge. He gave me two scoops and to my own suprise I only ate one! I never, NEVER used to be able to resist chocolate ice cream, but I just looked at the other scoop and didn't feel that I wanted it. The one scoop for me last night was satisfying enough. Sorry to blab but I thought that was a breakthrough for me!

Everyone who has participated in this challenge looks great! I am so happy to be a part of this group. This really is a great moivation and great support. Wishing the best to everyone to continue on for the next week!

Congratulations! Cake is my weakness, so I totally understand how hard it is to say "no" - but when you don't have to tell yourself no because you just don't want it?! BEST FEELING EVER! Keep up the good work!
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    Checking in: :D

SW: 147.5
    CW: 144.6

3lbs! I don't know if I'll get the last two in before the 31st, but to be honest I never thought I'd get down this much! When I started MFP, my GW was 145, so this challenge helped me get there - finally!
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    Sorry I missed week 3 weigh in (the 14th) My wedding was the 15th.

First Weigh In:
    September 30th 2011 - weight was 327 lbs. goal weight is 322 lbs.

Second Weigh In:
    October 7th 2011- weight was 322 lbs. goal weight is 322 lbs. -5 lbs

Third Weigh In:
    October 14th 2011 - Missed because of the wedding

Fourth Weigh In:
    October 21st 2011 - 331 lbs.goal weight is 322 lbs. +9 lbs.

I guess weddings are bad for you :(

Congratulations on your wedding! What a beautiful thing!! Don't sweat the gain. You will get it back off in no time. :)
  • divades
    Options
    My weight as of Tuesday was 166.4, not sure about today scared of the scale... I ate homemade chicken nugget for dinner last night.. yet I did do a Hiit so I think I am good.

SW for Oct -169
    CW as 10/21-166.4
    1.5 to go, lets hope I didn't gain from bad food on Thursday

I'm sure you will be fine. You have great progress so far.
  • divades
    Options
    I was 136 as of yesterday :)

1 more pound to go!

FOR THIS CHALLENGE --> SW: 140 CW: 136

That is awesome!!! You are so close to your goal -- I know you're going to reach it! Congratulations. Keep it up!! :)
  • divades
    Options

YOU DID IT!!! You go girl!!! :)
  • divades
    Options
    Checking in: :D

SW: 147.5
    CW: 144.6

3lbs! I don't know if I'll get the last two in before the 31st, but to be honest I never thought I'd get down this much! When I started MFP, my GW was 145, so this challenge helped me get there - finally!

Congrats hun!! Any loss is worth celebrating. Even if you don't reach the 5 for this challenge, you are still victorious!!! :drinker: Congrats on meeting your initial goal weight. New goal now??? Keep up the great work!!
  • divades
    Options
    Sooooo.... my weigh in for today is..... 148.4 ---- 0.4 up from last week :ohwell:

Kinda had a feeling this would happen because of how my week started but I'm glad that it's ONLY 0.4. I highly doubt I will be at my goal of 145 by Halloween so I'm going to set a new goal of 147 -- which requires a loss of 1.4. I think I can do that. 3.4 pounds by then is not gonna happen!!

CW - 148.4
    GW for challenge - 147

Great work everyone!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    SW: 171.8
    CW: 166.4
    GW: 164

2.4 lbs to go! (Although I'd be happy with just 165 or less, to be honest)
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I weighted myself this morning I know a day later but it was at 165.4....I know I still have .4 to lose but I believe I will make it by Halloween..ok so in my head I feel I have made it.
  • nwohler
    nwohler Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Total weight lost so far, 3.8 pounds. Not to shabby! I just need to focus this week to make my goal by the 31st!

SW: 225.1
    10/7: 223.5 <1.6>
    10/14: 222.2 <1.3>
    CW: 221.3 <0.9>
    GW: 220 by 10/31

Great job to all you Losers!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I weighted myself this morning I know a day later but it was at 165.4....I know I still have .4 to lose but I believe I will make it by Halloween..ok so in my head I feel I have made it.

Rats I started this challenge at 169, so I have a 1.4 to lose yet... come on HIIT pull me thru this.:grumble:
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed week 3 weigh in (the 14th) My wedding was the 15th.

First Weigh In:
    September 30th 2011 - weight was 327 lbs. goal weight is 322 lbs.

Second Weigh In:
    October 7th 2011- weight was 322 lbs. goal weight is 322 lbs. -5 lbs

Third Weigh In:
    October 14th 2011 - Missed because of the wedding

Fourth Weigh In:
    October 21st 2011 - 331 lbs.goal weight is 322 lbs. +9 lbs.

I guess weddings are bad for you :(

Congratulations on your wedding! What a beautiful thing!! Don't sweat the gain. You will get it back off in no time. :)

yeah, I find it hard to believe I ate 27000 calories in one week, so I thought it was sodium or something but it's still not down, so I guess I did, or something.

Thanks for the congrats, we had a good time <3
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I was 136 as of yesterday :)
    1 more pound to go!
    FOR THIS CHALLENGE --> SW: 140 CW: 136

I weighed in at 135 this morning! I lost 5 lbs before Halloween!! YAY.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. I know you can do it!!!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    congrats! 135 is my goal too! I'm so close!

Have a great day!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    YOU DID IT!!! You go girl!!! :)

I DID I DID.. SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    My SW of this Challenge was 169, My CW is 164.... I did it.. Thank you all for having me part of your Challenge, it really makes you push yourself.:love: