I have really been craving subway!!! HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    For me, the Sweet Onion Chicken no cheese or the Buffalo Chicken with extra hot sauce and no cheese or Ranch (I add my own light ranch at home).
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a 6" turkey on wheat with provolone, spinach, Parmesan, and oregano. If I'm feeling totally wild, I have them add light mayo. It doesn't need it though.
  • jackvf1
    jackvf1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can usually get any Subway Sandwich as a wrap. It's lower in carbs/caloriescause your're omititng the bread. Get the Oven Roasted Chicken without cheese, and any veggies you want. Even if they aren't offering the wrap version, it's still just 320 calories, with only 5 grams of fat. You can't get much lower than this, unless you just want to be eating a bunch of veggies between 2 pieces of bread.

Check out Subway's menu builder yourself and play around with it. The Oven Roased Chicken sandwich is my fave--not just because of the lower calories/fat, but I'm also trying to avoid excess sodium and processed deli meats are FULL of them.

http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&ProductId=3&MenuId=54&MenuTypeId=1

Good luck
    Jack
  • jlfred
    jlfred Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    As Jeff said, salads are a great option. You can make any sub into a salad, and just like subs, you can customize it however you want. So get the chicken breast, or the sweet onion teriaki chicken, whatever. You can have it with spinach, lettuce or a combination of both. I get the ham salad with spinach and all veggies (excpet hot peppers) and no cheese or dressing (I put my own dressing on) and it's only 110 calories and 0 fat.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Keep the bread, Roast Beef, All the Veggies. MUSTARD, PepperJack Cheese. Extra Jalapenos. YUM!!!!

Oh and Toast it!