INSANITY- starting Monday Oct 24 whos in????

Options
Starting insanity on Monday Oct 24th-first time I have never done it before

Replies

• Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You will absolutely LOVE it!
  • jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Agreed, you'll love it! The name describes it very well, but it's an AMAZING program that's totally worth the pain ;)
  • anda2oo5
    Options
    I want to give it a try but im scared lol
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second round of Insanity on Monday too!!! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • m_lemons33
    Options
    I started today I love it
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    I just bought it today! I would love to start it with you! It will definitely keep me motivated to stay on track if I'm doing it with someone on MFP.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    day 1-fit test done wow this is for sure gonna be a challange..we got this
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I dont have it but Im gonna try and go buy it tomroow. Where did you get it?
  • leenites
    leenites Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I just finished DAY 23.
    Good luck people. It's definitely worth the effort!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm starting today too. You can add me as a friend so we can keep each other accountable. Q
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    Finished day 1. My legs are still shaky!
    But we did it ladies! Let's go hard tomorrow!
  • debbielj3
    Options
    It's an awesome workout. Stick with it and you will lose!

12177843.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lucielu2
    Options
    day 2 done ---we are in for some sweating days LOL love it
  • leenites
    Options
    This is the third attempt on INSANITY by me. After 3 weeks or so, I lost around 2lbs.
    That's not a small feat because it's been hard for me to lose that final inches around my waist, if you know what I mean. The first 10lbs are easy but as you get down the ladder, the number of calories intake allowed drop and there's smaller and smaller room for mistakes.

That said, my overall fitness level have definitely improved and my arms do not feel flabby. So it's all good. ^.^ Keep it up, everyone. Dig DEEPER!
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    Day 2 done! Definitely had to take a lot of rests, but I was pushing myself hard, so I hope I'll be able to see some improvement when that next fit test comes around!
    Also, I think I sweated out half my body weight, haha.
  • lucielu2
    Options
    Day 3 done wow this is awesome and hard at same time wow
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This is way, way harder for me than P90X. I definitely prefer the X, but I'm going to push through (yes me, you ARE) because cardio is clearly my weakest spot lol. Learned that the hard way today. I really thought I might pass out.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. I def think doing 30 ds in preparation for this helped. Heading home to complete my day 3 workout. Keep it going everyone!! Q
  • leenites
    Options
    Completed Day 24/25 for me. Can't remember which day but today is easy. Just Cardio Recovery. Should I add another video to it just for the kick (and extra food allowance) or should I just eat less today? haha
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity and P90X. Just alternating the days. Definitely getting results. Anyone can feel free to add me!