WORST things you ate before you turned 20?

Options
124»

Replies

• TOXUTHAT
    TOXUTHAT Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My weakness has always been ice cream. I can sit down and eat a whole half gallon.

1281289.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    I still eat pizza, Spam, bacon, fast food and other high calorie meals. Monday I went to see "The Thing" and had 2 hot dogs with mustard and ketchup, a tray of nachos with cheese and a box of Milk Duds..........oh and a diet Coke. I believe that meal alone was 1400 calories. I gained a pound in water, but as of today I'm down 1.5lbs this week from last week.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Bottle of Pepsi and a huge Deli Pickle.
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I had a Dr. Pepper and a large Little Debbie Fudge Round every morning before school, chips and a Mt. Dew for lunch, and stayed 110lbs all through high school!
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My worst thing was going out to eat at a place that served unlimited french fries. I would eat over 4 baskets at a time. They were around 430cals per baskets depending how full they were. This was only for one meal. Doesn't count the glasses of chocolate milk i would drink or the 600 calorie candy bars. don't even want to think about. Never again. I like my healthier eating habits
  • sjbenefield
    Options
    um this thread is making me drool. i like food. :bigsmile:

:blushing: Ooopsie and i started it didnt i :laugh:
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Mc Donald's! And, probably the chicken nuggets. Back then, there really wasn't any meat in them.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Whats the worst things you ate growing up? Name one or two.. and if you feel inclined name the calories you think they were worth ;)

1. Hot Cheetohs with Nacho Cheese Sauce... 480 calories for one bag-225 for cheese - grand total 705 calories for a snack!
    2. Oreos and Peanut Butter WITH Pepsi to boot ...1120 for the cookies! 1140 for the Peanut butter! 100 for the Pepsi
    - Grand Total 2360!!

MIND YOU!! i ate this junk regularly!! not counting the rest of the day and what else i chose to eat, BUT i did walk quite a bit and never went over 145 lbs go figure! now i gotta count calories and force myself to work out! lol
    CAN YOU SAY WOW!

MMMM HOT CHEETOS WITH CHEEEEESE! ::DROOLS::
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Entire pies of pizza alone in one sitting...with a 2 liter of soda and a ton of blue cheese and extra cheese on the pizza and tons of salt
  • jodie0520
    jodie0520 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Double Quarter Pounder with mac sauce, large fries with ketchup and mayo mixed together, and a large chocolate shake... and that would just be lunch.

That brings back memories. One year in high school, I had a summer job near a BK, so I ate a whopper meal with a milkshake for lunch AND dinner every day that summer....and LOST weight. (and no, there was no physical activity involved in my job). Why does time hate our waist lines so much?!?!?!?!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Sardine and mustard sandwiches.

Go figure.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    For YEARS literally I hardly consumed any real food. The sad part is my parents bought me this and never complained or tried to stop me. They were just happy I was eating something due to being so picky and still am :(

Throughout middle school and high school my day was:

Breakfast: chips, candy bar, Mt Dew
    Lunch: lunchable or frozen pizza from cafeteria with Mt Dew Weekends was always 2 hotdogs with chilli and chips
    Afternoon snack: chips, candy bar, ice cream or snack cake with Mt Dew
    Supper: Chicken Noodle Soup with easily half or more of a sleeve of crackers with Mt Dew (SODIUM ALERT!)
    sometimes ramen noodles or pizza instead of soup
    Night Snack: Chips, candy bar possibly ice cream and Mt Dew
  • Frankeegee
    Options
    Two packs of ramen with canned potatoes and grilled cheese.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Booze. In large quantities. Lots of calories, lots of headaches. Not an alky, just too much.

triple-decker burger story:
    My son recently worked at a fast food place. He started eating the doubles and triples regularly. He literally turned yellow in two weeks - his liver could not cope. We had to intervene and tell him he was sick from his diet. He stopped and within a month returned to normal. If he continued we were going to make him quit the job.
  • Bluestar083
    Options
    When I was going through growth spurts at 13-15 I would eat a whole box of BBQ shapes (200g and 1045 calories) then dinner (my parents are health freaks so it was always healthy and small portions) then ice cream for dessert. then later in the evening I would have another serve of dinner.
    Mind you this wasn't every day.
    I went from 5'2'' and 29kg at 12.5 to 5'7'' and 45kg at 14 :D
    Then 5'9'' and 52kg by 17. So yes from one of the shortest girls in my class to one of the tallest. But always one of the slimmest.