Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
  • dida_57
    dida_57 Posts: 45 Member

exercise.png
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    6.75 in for me last night - so total so far is 65.21. I reckon I'll just about squeak through to 100...
  • 6.2 miles this morning.
    Have realised that the kids are off school on holidays all next week so I will not meet my target (sob,sob!)- but I have already done more miles this month than ever before so it has been fantastic!
    I will definitely be on for a challenge next month.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    I may be close making this month as well - my heel injury slowed me down for the first couple of weeks. I think I will make it next month though.

Thoughts for next month and a new thread - let me know what you think?

1) Should we create another thread for next month ? I have since noticed there are also several threads on running (move your *kitten* challenge, there is also another 100M thread), so what you think... given the other threads, do you think we are unique enough running as a separate thread? I would love to continue with a new thread - I like the dynamics in this thread very much - so I hope there is interest.

2) if yes to 1, Should we have a limit on number of partipants? I think we still can grow, but my preference is to keep it at a max, say 40 at most. What do you think?

3) Any other thoughts on a new thread in November?

(: just thinking. I'll be glad to start a thread again, - just sharing some thoughts that I am having (: - I love the folks in this thread! thank you so much for sharing your experiences and progress!
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    4 miles yesterday

Hoping to get 4.5 in tonight - wasn't able to this morning because my son was up all night.

I think I am going to be a little short on this month's challenge but would definitely be up for a fresh November 100 mile challenge. Count me in!
  • dida_57
    4 miles today, I've been working long hours lately, I hope I can still catch up before end of the month.

exercise.png
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Did 4.2 yesterday. Been really busy with work and missed 4 days of running. Have a 5k on SUnday so hoping to run today and Friday.
  • jbreilly
    4.25 today.
  • barbiex3
    3 today. 5k race tomorrow. I am supposed to take an ENTIRE week off... hahaha like that will happen.
  • linnea213
    Did 3.2 miles yesterday.
  • jbreilly
    5 miles this morning - finally past the 50 mile mark!
  • barbiex3
    5k today + about 3 mile warm up and cool down.

~6 miles today
  • linnea213
    Just finished 7 miles...longest run EVER!!! 14.4 for the week so far!
  • Cooriander
    TWO 5Ks this weekend, one tomorrow with DH (and we got baby sitter for kids in the AM Yay) and another one on Sunday, just me running!

Hopefully I will also do some cross training on those days to make up! a bit. 10 more days of October... 4 miles a day - it will be close, but it is not impossible!:glasses: :smile:
  • Cooriander
    I wil do another check point tomorrow - after my race!

Congrats on those LONG runs!
  • linnea213
    I wil do another check point tomorrow - after my race!

Congrats on those LONG runs!

Good luck!
  • dida_57

exercise.png

I'm only half way to 100 miles, good luck to me. I got 10 more days to do this!
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    I got in 8 on Thursday and 5 yesterday. Will have to play catch up, but I am determined!
  • Cooriander
    I am hoping to kick butt to make these 100 Miles! I feel great now, my heel is better, my fitness is really coming.... and running races inspires; this thread, you all inspires! thank you so much for helping!

I almost didn't make the race - the alarm didn't RING - and getting 3 kiddos ready in 15 minutes is usually impossible!!! but we made it! Super fun, I placed 2nd place in my age group this time and a PR for this round of running... super excited!

Some pics to share, can't help not to :happy:

6269830679_f39aa0d12b_m.jpg6269830741_ae97b43e66_m.jpg

Tomorrow race is much larger - so no hope in placing there, just will enjoy the ride (: