• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    bump!

I have to say, THAT was the sexiest BUMP I have ever witnessed... WOOOOHOOOOOOO!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    bump!

I have to say, THAT was the sexiest BUMP I have ever witnessed... WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

That was the sexiest response to a bump I have ever witnessed. :wink:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    bump!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    double posties
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    bump!

I would have to say that was the sexiest responce to a responce to a bump I have ever witnessed! :tongue: :wink: :smokin:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    bump!

I would have to say that was the sexiest responce to a responce to a bump I have ever witnessed! :tongue: :wink: :smokin:

April Fool's!!!

snickeringg.gif
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    April Fool's!!!

snickeringg.gif

:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:

where is the single blink smiley face when you need it?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Okay, I was childish.

1. I texted my husband that I was pregnant. He was like "WHAT?" in the next second he got the text, "April Fools!"

2. I set the clock to read about an hour ahead of time, so my husband got up an hour early. He works third shift, so he sleeps from about 9AM to 4:45PM, so he got up at just before 4:00 this afternoon. He had no clue until he said that he was going to make dinner, and I said, "Don't you want to wait until it's closer to 5?" He said, "It *is* five." I said, "Is it?" Then I said to my son, "Say it now!" He yelled, "April Fools!"

:happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Okay, I was childish.

1. I texted my husband that I was pregnant. He was like "WHAT?" in the next second he got the text, "April Fools!"

2. I set the clock to read about an hour ahead of time, so my husband got up an hour early. He works third shift, so he sleeps from about 9AM to 4:45PM, so he got up at just before 4:00 this afternoon. He had no clue until he said that he was going to make dinner, and I said, "Don't you want to wait until it's closer to 5?" He said, "It *is* five." I said, "Is it?" Then I said to my son, "Say it now!" He yelled, "April Fools!"

:happy:

:laugh: Nicely done!
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    So I didn't get to prank anyone but someone pranked me at work.

Almost everyday we get lunch from pharmaceutical companies (hence why I need to lose weight). So yesterday this represensative called me so I can order lunch for today. So I ordered about $200.00 worth of food. Today one of the psychiatrists came running to me just as I was going out to pick up the lunch. She told me that the representative had an emergency and couldn't be here for lunch and couldn't pay for the lunch. So I went a little crazy because it is $200.00 worth of food. So I tell her give me the number very hysterically to call him. And of course she gives me her cell number and says April Fools when I call her.

She said everything with such a straight face that I believed her and everyone was warned beforehand during out staff meeting not to believe anything she says because she loves to fool everyone. And I was the first one to fall for it
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !! I love this thread!!can't stop reading it!!!And I :heart: all you guys for sharing your prank stories! Thanks for sharing your stuff with us. Laughter is the best!!
    MFP is so much fun! Tks 1st to Mike! Hey guys we gotta thank Mike by pranking him one time and organize an April Fools something for next April 1st! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Have no idea how that can be done! ? :noway:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    :grumble: ....my daughter got me good :angry: , I did the onion candy apple thing to her, I did it a few years back to the older ones, but had yet to try it on the younger ones, now they're older and fair game :laugh: , seems to the older ones tipped her/ and the other ones off, I ended up getting a call from the principal of the school, saying there was an emergency. I rush over and the school health nurse has my daughter in the exam room she's looking a little pale and having troubles breathing, I notice red splotches on her arm, turns out the health nurse thinks she allergic to the onion "apple" and was being so mean to me, about playing tricks on my kids, and how this could have been fatal, I was soooo upset, I called our family doc, to see what we could give her for her allergic reaction to the onion, before I could be connected, my daughter starts laughing, turns out the three of them were involved in teaching me a lesson. The principal is a very close friend of the family, lives a few doors down, and knows how dreadfully awful I can be with my pranks, he's been the target of a few! lol, my daughter told me that he needed no persuasion at all in helping her trick me! :grumble: and it comes to light that the splotches were from her giving herself an indian rub burn shortly before I arrived....nasty little children, TRICKS ARE FOR MOMS!!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    lol I did this to my mom

the sink sprayer was black so I got a black hairband and wrapped it around the sprayer so when she would turn the water on, it would spray her! hahah! :laugh:
    I'll be doing this to hubbz very soon... he's been trying to get me all day with no sucess
  • tashjs21
    Options
    :grumble: ....my daughter got me good :angry: , I did the onion candy apple thing to her, I did it a few years back to the older ones, but had yet to try it on the younger ones, now they're older and fair game :laugh: , seems to the older ones tipped her/ and the other ones off, I ended up getting a call from the principal of the school, saying there was an emergency. I rush over and the school health nurse has my daughter in the exam room she's looking a little pale and having troubles breathing, I notice red splotches on her arm, turns out the health nurse thinks she allergic to the onion "apple" and was being so mean to me, about playing tricks on my kids, and how this could have been fatal, I was soooo upset, I called our family doc, to see what we could give her for her allergic reaction to the onion, before I could be connected, my daughter starts laughing, turns out the three of them were involved in teaching me a lesson. The principal is a very close friend of the family, lives a few doors down, and knows how dreadfully awful I can be with my pranks, he's been the target of a few! lol, my daughter told me that he needed no persuasion at all in helping her trick me! :grumble: and it comes to light that the splotches were from her giving herself an indian rub burn shortly before I arrived....nasty little children, TRICKS ARE FOR MOMS!!

Bwahahahah...sorry but that is good!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!
    OH wow... that's one for the books!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Ok, you guys. You have all got to stop posting! My stomach is hurting from laughing so much!

"nasty little children.TRICKS ARE FOR MOMS!! " that's hilarious! One for the little ones!! They gotcha!

"I'll be doing this to hubbz very soon... he's been trying to get me all day with no sucess "

:laugh: :laugh: trying to get you all day ! so funny!
    Go JAPS4!! Get him! Get him!! :laugh: :laugh:

Everybody, stop it! Stop it! You're killing me with laughter! I'm telling ya! stop it's so cruel!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Okay, so hubby left too early this a.m. to put the big panties in his suit pocket:frown: . But, I got to multi-task this morning - and made my coffee and took a shower at the same time cuz DH got me with the stupid kitchen sink spray nozzle!!! And after I just talked about it yesterday in this post!!:blushing: Then, I reset it to get my 19 yo son before he left for work, but I kept forgetting about it and ended up spraying myself TWICE more!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Later I called my son's cell while he was at work and told him the cops had come by looking for him and asked if he knew what that was about. He starts spilling about a friend of his that was in trouble:noway: and freaking out that they were gonna question him about his friend and he didn't want to rat out his buddy --- OMG! I was just trying to prank the poor kid!! I didn't know I was going to get major scoop on his buddy!! When I told him "April Fools", I thought he was gonna cry he was so relieved!!!

So, pretty much everything I did today backfired on me:grumble: I guess I'm the April fool!!:laugh:
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Last year, I found the winning lottery numbers from March 31, and put it on a new ticket....then I would cover the date on the ticket...tell a coworker to read the lottery numbers...then show them I had won!
    This year, I just used my aunt's ring and told everyone I was engaged! When they asked what the date was, I said April 1st!:flowerforyou: