What are everyone’s goals till Christmas.....?

Options
2»

Replies

• rockchick90
    Options
    i wanna be at least 225 by xmas so i would have lost a total of 28 lb since starting this!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    To be in maintain mode by Christmas. Be exercising everyday for at least 30 minutes. Making smart choices for food. Getting some new jeans for Christmas and my birthday!!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Keeping it as simple as possible. I have alot of food sensitivities as it is, so surviving Halloween is very easy to do for me where I dont like candy.

Thanksgiving menu has already been planned and its all going to be low-carb for me, and normal for hubby.

Christmas we are probably just going to go out to dinner for Japanese... that is an easy target to aim for to keep on-program.... Been seeing good results so far since joining here and starting the weight loss efforts this past summer so, Im going to take it one day at a time!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i hope to be down 20 lbs by Christmas. I feel that might be very optimistic as i have finals before that. but i'm forging ahead merrily.

i hope we all achieve our goals. WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! Well I'm working on 1 pound per week, and Christmas is nine weeks from now. I just picked up a ten pound dumbell and told myself that by Christmas I will have dropped that much more weight. Maybe my waist and my pot belly will actually look a little slimmer by then. But I need to think about what I will be able to DO with another nine pounds gone. I think I'd like to go dancing!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Well with a bit of luck I'll be 100kg (220lbs) by Hallowe'en and then by Xmas I should be 95kg (209lbs) all going well.

I've got a my birthday weekend, plus a couple of Xmas parties to fit in before then, so I'm not hoping for more than a 5kg (11lb drop) in 8 weeks.

Looking forward to 2012 as in January I'm going to move on to maintenance Calories for my ultimate goal weight of 65kg (143kg) which should be around 1850kc a day or 12,950kc a week. By doing this I will then be on track for my Fit for 50 plan at the end of 2014. I don't want to lose more than 1lb a week as I need to make sure my body shrinks with me and doesn't leave me with too much saggy skin. I should achieve my ultimate goal at least a year earlier than my 50th birthday, but have also factored some maintenance periods into the schedule to ensure I can live with the life long-programme which will reduce every year thereafter.

But yes, 95kg and a 40" waist by Xmas would be lovely :happy:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Gosh I never really though about it. I guess I'd like to be in a size 12 dress by Christmas. I'm (barely) in a 14 now so I'm not too far off but that sounds pretty reasonable.

Congrats on your loss so far!