Replies

• hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 3 :)
  • divainme
    divainme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been a SAHM, a WAHM, and a WOHM. I've done it all, presently I am a SAHM looking for work for the past 2 years. I have a 12 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. I am still trying to figure out where the last 9 years went.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I'm technically a SAHM of 4, but it seems I'm never home! Mostly driving around to drop off and pick up and squeeze in workouts and groceries in between.

My kids are 13, 10, 8 and almost 4.

blessings.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM :wink:
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i am a sahm to 4 daughters -- 2 teens, 1 tween, and a 4 year old. i am gradually working my way back into the working world though...but my world and under my terms.
  • jazzcait
    jazzcait Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me! I have an 8 year old boy, 3 year old girl and a nearly 9 month old baby girl. :smile:
  • mandii8909
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Glad to see there are so many stay at home moms!!
    Its such a nice day here in florida so we are going to be spending alot of our day outside!!! I wish everyone a great day an hope we reach our goals today:)
  • lisa1686
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 4, ages 5, 8, 17 and 21. I'm homeschooling the 3 youngest and the oldest is in college.
  • fluter4gsus
    fluter4gsus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of a 3 year old boy. I plan on homeschooling when the time comes. I just started on mfp.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I did homes cool for a couple years. It was very challenging. I miss the kids that ar in school now, but I like having more me time too. I wouldn't have time for gym if I still home schooled.
  • loviebear26
    loviebear26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me me!! I'm one too! Lol my little girl just turned 1 about 2 weeks ago.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Im A stay at home mum
    to a 5yr old boy (with type 1 diabetes )
    a 3yr old boy and a 11month old Girl.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 4 boys. 12-4-4-2
  • Toninbremen
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a SAHM but I also do daycare from our home. I think people who work in their home have such a hard time loosing weight. UGH! I's also looking for other people w the same goals to talk to.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Me too! Love it. I have 3 girls, 7, 5, and 2. My 5 & 7 yos are in school, so the babe in my avatar is the only one at home full time.
    I'm technically a SAHM of 4, but it seems I'm never home! Mostly driving around to drop off and pick up and squeeze in workouts and groceries in between.

My kids are 13, 10, 8 and almost 4.

blessings.
    Haha! Yes, true, between the gym, shopping, picnics, zoo, drop/offs, pick/ups, playdates, etc, we are rarely "at home." LOL
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 2 boys - a 4 year old and a 19 month old. :-)
  • JayJam
    JayJam Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to two boys, ages 4 and 6. I also work from home teaching at an online school. It is sometimes hard to find the motivation to keep it up when I'm home most of the day.
  • bens_mommy
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to an 18 month old dream. I love my boy. :love:
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 2 1/2 little boy too :)
  • CassOfAllTrades
    CassOfAllTrades Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SAHM to three- my 5 year old daughter, 3 year old son (turns 4 next month!) and my baby who also has a birthday next month.