Is it possible for a girl to gain 5-7lbs of muscle?

Options
2»

Replies

• shelliezahn
    Options
    Graysmom2005

Read your post, I had the same problem with many of the programs I have tried. I battled my weight for years went from 164 to 142-145 and that is where I was stuck for years. Until I was introduced to this product, I couldn't belive my eyes when I got on the scale the other day to see 139.8... I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Send me a message at shellie_zahn@hotmail.com Subject line: Friend from myfitness pal
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    That has nothing to do with muscle gain -.-

Read the link PB provided. Maybe you will learn something.
    Thanks for the link btw!

Sunshine_88, you are one of my haters as well and you are going to join your friend PB on my ignore list. You were so busy trying to defend your friend, you have clearly miss with I have said in my reply. My reply didn't have anything to do with gaining muscles. I was agreeing that eating less can make a person gain weight. I've stated that food plays an important role in losing weight.

Oh, and yes, I have made a mistake and said I was replying to Chevy88grl's post. It was Adjones5's post that I have replied to. It's hard for me to believe that your friend PB has overlooked Adjones5 post about her gaining muscles fast. He or she didn't dispute her claim. He or she came straight at me, because of his or her hatred towards me.

I'm done with you. You can reply back to me all you want, but you are being ignore.

1. In my experience, when there's an entire list of people (who in this case have a lot of experience with the matter), maybe they have something worth listening to?

2. A calorie deficit, done the right way, will not make you gain weight. (Notice: done the right way.) If you're gaining weight, there's more going on than you just consuming a few less calories. PS: I'd read PB's link.