120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me! I've been struggling recently, but after seeing your story, I know I can do this now. Thank you for sharing! you look gorgeous!
    Awe thank you so much!!! Defiantly no giving up or going back!! You can do it!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I love how the pics are so similar - same place, same sort of clothes, but a whole different woman! Good work! :flowerforyou:
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Next Year the skirt will be laying on the ground. WAY TO GO!!!! Awesome job
  • fluter4gsus
    fluter4gsus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Just wow. You look great, such an inspiration.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I love how the pics are so similar - same place, same sort of clothes, but a whole different woman! Good work! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I am loving that everyone else appreciated the time and dedication I took to replicate the image! Will defiantly be doing again next year!! Thanks so much for your amazing kind words!
  • kmlt08
    Options

LMAO and you will see cops swarming me and hauling me off to jail for indecent exposure hahahaa! Tooo funny! Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow!!! Just wow. You look great, such an inspiration.

Awe Thanks so much!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options

LMAO and you will see cops swarming me and hauling me off to jail for indecent exposure hahahaa! Tooo funny! Thank you so much!

And I noticed you left the F out in the LMAO! (F for fat--because you are no more) Another accomplishment there!!! Can't wait for next years photos. Girl you will probably have bikini bottoms on under that blue skirt of yours!!!! Keep up the hard work.
  • kmlt08
    Options

And I noticed you left the F out in the LMAO! (F for fat--because you are no more) Another accomplishment there!!! Can't wait for next years photos. Girl you will probably have bikini bottoms on under that blue skirt of yours!!!! Keep up the hard work.

Awe thanks hun! Means a lot to me!! :) Still have a ways to go...Oh man bikini IDK about that one hahahahaha!! Thanks so much!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said girl, congrats!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said girl, congrats!

Awe thanks! :D
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look great!

Thank you so much! :D
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congrats and keep up the good work. Inspirational.:noway:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congrats and keep up the good work. Inspirational.:noway:

Awe thanks so much! Yup no "after" at all in those pictures! Just a successful first year of hard work!! Watch next year on the 18th of Oct for another set of pictures showing how much further I have even gone! :D
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well done. A big difference in the photo's.

I have lost 96 pounds in 6 months doing the same as what you did and hoping to be 105 off by the end of October. I started at 373 In April and today I am 271. I objected to paying out to do it so all on my own willpower. I also cut out bread and cheese as that was my weakness.

I have started using the food tracker to work out what to eat and plan what has what calories.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Well done. A big difference in the photo's.

I have lost 96 pounds in 6 months doing the same as what you did and hoping to be 105 off by the end of October. I started at 373 In April and today I am 271. I objected to paying out to do it so all on my own willpower. I also cut out bread and cheese as that was my weakness.

I have started using the food tracker to work out what to eat and plan what has what calories.

Awesome job congratulations!!! Its great to hear others success!! I Love MFP for the ability to relate with other people who have lost weight! (whether its near your weight loss or not!) Its so amazing! Keep up the excellent work!!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Awesome job congratulations!!! Its great to hear others success!! I Love MFP for the ability to relate with other people who have lost weight! (whether its near your weight loss or not!) Its so amazing! Keep up the excellent work!!

Thanks. It is my intention to keep going well into next year and looking at going down to at least another 80 pounds.
  • kmlt08
    Options

Thanks. It is my intention to keep going well into next year and looking at going down to at least another 80 pounds.

You will!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • doenitin52
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!