Sexy in Six ***closed group*** Week Four!!!

Options

Replies

• suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD - If you could have a celebrity trainer or celebrity chef come and work with you for a month, Who would you pick and why?

Amy Dixon...I absolutely love her. She's motivating and encouraging without being obnoxious or annoying. When you do her workouts, it's like she's talking directly to you. I also have her on Facebook, and she's very personable.

Gawd, I sound like I'm crushing. Meh...maybe a little, lol.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD - If you could have a celebrity trainer or celebrity chef come and work with you for a month, Who would you pick and why?

TOM- Yuck! Plan to be the biggest loser next week ;)

A: Jillian Michaels-- bc she wouldn't let me be lazy!
  • kjgarcia
    kjgarcia Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD:

Hmmmm, I would say the chef, Jamie Oliver. I love the shows he does in school cafeterias and it seems like he really has his head in the right place nutritionally.
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

I'd have to say Jillian Michaels too. There is so much to here besides just the exercise. Love that she is well rounded. You don't get your head on straight, the weight comes back.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Dolvett Quince! LOVE him on the Biggest Loser, he is exactly the type of personality that I need to Kick my *kitten* to get myself motivated! (Not to mention he is sooooo nice to look at! hehe)
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I found myself feeling very excited today when I opened this post to get the results! So, well done Red Team but YELLOW - I have such a good feeling about our team.

celebrity to help motivate me: I'd like to have one of the Strictly Come Dancing coaches, or (but I'd have to be feeling very brave) Torvill and Dean. I used to dream about the Bolero routine.....
  • dezedeze
    dezedeze Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD:

Oh man...I'm torn between Tony Horton or Mark Sisson. Tony is hilarious, and P90X really worked for me when I did it about two years ago (I felt BUFF haha!). But Mark's routine is what I've been following lately and I like it a lot. However, I'm off the primal wagon because of apple-picking season...apple crisp = carb city...so Tony is my man for now! Re-starting P90X today, actually.
  • mbw2586
    mbw2586 Posts: 88
    Options

This doesn't really count as a "trainer" per se, but I would love to have a month with Tosca Reno, for both fitness and nutrition. Maybe then I would get serious about starting a clean eating lifestyle!
  • slender_sunshine
    Options

Oh, man. The only celebrity trainer I even know the name of is Jillian Michaels. is that sad? :laugh:
  • mommy2squish
    mommy2squish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD: I would have to say Jillian Michaels. Im doing the 30DS and we just bought her yoga DVD and they kick your butt.

And yellow team we will kick it up next week. Im down 3lbs from Fridays weigh in already woo hoo!!!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options

I have nooo idea! I'll have to think about this one!
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    If i could have a celebrity trainer, I would take Zuzana . . . . . . even thought she isn't a "celebrity" trainer rather a internet celebrity trainer. Jamie Oliver would be my chef . . . . . I would love for him to cook for me :)
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD: Jane Fonda. Although my exercise videos are old, they are excellent routines. I would like Jane to work with me because now that she is old(er) lol she is not fanatical about exercising hours a day like she used to be and she now recognizes that addiction to working out is not healthy either. Everything in healthy moderation.

As for celebrity chef, I don't remember his name but it's Curtis somebody (Smith? I am not sure) Anyway he had a TV show on TLC where he and his production team would pick up a grocery shopper and go home with them and make a lovely dinner with the shopper, to surprise the person's partner when they arrived home for the day. Pick me, pick me! lol
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Oh, man. The only celebrity trainer I even know the name of is Jillian Michaels. is that sad? :laugh:

Not sad at all,I've googled a few of the names mentioned already, and added a few videos to my wish list.

QOTD - I think I would take Bob Harper for a trainer he seems nice but isn't afraid to yell at you if you need it my kind of guy. For a Chef, I think I would take anyone if it got me out of the kitchen for a month.
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    MONDAY QOTD: PERSONAL TRAINER/ CHEF

Billy blanks would be awesome to train with! Taebo baby! And i'd have rachel ray help me in the kitchen dept. Her food looks scrumptious but hearty and by her figure it looks like it does her body good
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Monday: I don't really know any celebrity trainers other than Jillian Michaels either! Lol well bob too!

If I could have any chef, is have to pick Jamie Oliver, of course! I've been in love with him since I was a kid. He had a show called the naked chef and he would slide down the rail of his spiral staircase on his bum! I can't believe I've never net him.... Must work on that.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Good question :). My chef would have to be Gordon Ramsay because I think he's kinda hot... and a good chef. My trainer would be the guy on Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition because I don't like the trainers on Biggest Loser and I don't know of other trainers.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

I guess Rachel Ray because she is really the only one that I know. Her food seems pretty "normal" too.
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    TOUGH Question!!! As for a chef I'd love Giada de laurentiis - food network - she's so cute and so excited about food I'd love to have her cook for me! :-) Trainers - Cindy Whitmarsh - she's busy and gets a girl with a schedule to keep!
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OH! and BTW - GOOOOOOOO RED!!!!!