WEEK 6 - Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Finally got to my workout today. Did level 3 today. I do those jump ups you're referring to on Level 2 when they do that one at the end of circuit 3 where they get down on one knee and then up. I just make it harder by doing the ninja jumps (as the Bodyrock.tv girl refers them as). They are hard at first but keep trying and you can do them with easy. I thought I was going to blow my knees the first time I tried.

Alternating the Jillian workouts is awesome and it's always fun when she comes out with a new one for more variety. I'm starting to miss my Taebo workouts.
  • ShannonWinger
    Options
    Got my workout in today (Level 3). Where is everyone?
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You ladies have been so wonderful and supportive but alas I phoned in this last week, I know for shame :( This has been my least fav JM dvd and not sure how much I will use it in the future but you never know. I also know I didn't always push as hard as alot of you cause I was doing more beginner moves and less weights so I knew my results wouldn't be fabulous, but I decided to take my after pics before this week began and was discouraged to continue. My before pics looked better. It's only a slight difference so no I won't be posting, cause well they look nearly identical. However as I saw Committohealth posted she made me realize it wasn't for nothing because I made it through all the levels, got to be in an awesome group, and lost 1" in my hips and a 3.2 lb loss during the time. Looking forward to seeing everyone's results :)

I am excited about her new dvd in Dec Extreme Shed and Shred and hopefully we can get together on that one too. For now I am doing a second round of Shred and 6W6P.
  • ShannonWinger
    Options
    I'm so sorry you don't like this DVD as much. You are still doing really good if you are doing beginner moves. It's a really tough workout! I still feel sore after doing it all this time. I didn't get to work out much at all last week but you can still start fresh today. I don't have much changes either but I do know I am stronger from the work. I think fighting my diet kept me from loosing any extra weight. I don't have much to loose but I have to be really strict to loose and it's super hard.

I'm super excited about the new one too. I was searching for a preview this morning but couldn't find one but I did go ahead and pre order. Can't wait!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Here are my final measurements:

Weight - 143.2
    Chest - 37.75
    Waist - 33.5
    Hips - 39.5
    Left Thigh - 22.5
    Right Thigh - 22.25

I loved this group. Hope to see everyone in December when Jillian comes out with her new workout. Until then, I will see all of those heading into 6 Week 6 Pack! :smile:

Will post pics if I can figure out how too. LOL
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Final results (taken as of Friday, didn't get it in this weekend):

weight - 113.6 lbs
    Waist - 29.5 in
    Hips - 35.5 in
    Thighs - 21.5 in

See you with the next challenge!
  • ShannonWinger
    Options
    Here's mine:

Weight - 117
    Hips - 36
    Waist - 27
    Right Thigh - 19.5
    Left Thigh - 19.5
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    OMG Level 3, Day 4 COMPLETE:laugh: yay!!!!! We did it. This group was amazing and I can't wait to do this again in December:bigsmile: until then Ripped in 30 coming through on this end tehehehehe (this is my second attempt at this workout but I will finish even it is takes me 60 days instead of 30 lol)

So here it is:

Starting weight was 155 lbs
    Right thigh-23 inches
    Left thigh-23 inches
    Lower Hips(widest part of butt)-39.5 inches
    Waist-30.5 inches

New weight as of today is 152 lbs:love:
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My thighs are so sore! They hurt when I walk! But I am going to push and do it again tomorrow cause I am going away for the weekend. I am swollen from muscle soreness so I am going to stick to cardio while away and take official measurements on Sunday. Probably not much difference number wise but I feel and look stronger. What is everyone doing next? I'm thinking about lifting heavy 3x/week with 2 HIIT sessions/week for a good month Am I the only dope trying to jump onto my feet like Jillian does at the end of the second camel? :laugh:

i have been checking out this post since week 2
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    final measurements:

Week 6 Weight- 174
    Week 6 Left Thigh- 23
    Week 6 Right Thigh- 23
    Week 6 Waist- 37.5
    Week 6 Hips- 39.5
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Here's mine:

Weight - 164
    Hips - 40
    Waist - 30
    Right Thigh - 23
    Left Thigh - 23
  • xhaller
    xhaller Posts: 95
    Options
    SexyCook, defintiely include me if you do any more groups in the future. You were a great leader!

Now, I'm on to her 6W6P and training for a Thanksgiving Day 5K. I think my new titanium butt cheeks will help me run a good race!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    final Stats

Thighs: 24
    Hips: 44
    Weight 208
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    Final Stats

Waist: 41
    Hips: 44
    Thighs: 23
    Current Weight 175lbs
    Lost about 3lbs and about 3 inches
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    thanks to all who have posted your final stats!! i took a few days off work (for my bday :smile: ) and my excel file is at work... so i'll post the final charts either today or tomorrow!!!

congrats ladies!!! we did it :flowerforyou:

my final stats:
    weight- 139
    thighs- 21 inches
    waist- 28
    hips- 38
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Sorry I said what I lost but didn't put in my actual stats.

weight 167.6
    thighs both 25"
    hips 40"
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My final measurements:

Weight: 161 lbs
    Waist: 29"
    Both Hips: 24"
    Hips: 41"
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i just finished inputting everyone's final #'s and all i can say is WOOOOOOOW!!!! what a spectacular job you all have done!!!! i'm so happy to have been a part of this challenge with you all... you guys worked really hard & it's apparent in the final measurements!!! i can't wait until december when we take on killian again!!! :drinker: :drinker:

*if you didn't submit your final measurements, i just your last set of submitted measurements to come up w/your final*

week61.jpg

week62.jpg

week63.jpg

week64.jpg

week65.jpg

week66.jpg
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    u have done gr8 job ladies!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am Just ALL SMILES OVER HERE!! You ladies have done extremely well and Thanks for being one amazing Group!! It shows that you all put in hard work to get those inches and pds off...Cant wait til we all meet up again and do it all over again in Dec!!