1235»

Replies

• eveopower
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred someone tell me i want to do this ? xxxx
  • veronika0207
    veronika0207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Whoa =O Congratulations awesome results!! Cant wait to be done with mine :bigsmile: Day 4 for me tonight!!
  • sdurborow77
    sdurborow77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what is this shred you guys are talking about?
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! I started yesterday..hoping I have equally great success pics :happy:
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Let me pick up my jaw... What a difference! You look fantastic! Never you mind those stretch marks, they are badges of honor!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    THis is awesome ! Great job !!:happy:
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job - and what fantastic results!! Good luck with round 2!!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! these results were from february and march! I completed round 2 also and made it to week 3 of ripped in 30 before i took my workouts outside (the weather was finally nicer)
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great results! I just started 30DS, on day 3 level 1 today. Best wishes with your round two! :happy:
  • mally230
    mally230 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting the 30ds this week on wednesday because I will have the time to take the pictures and get my accurate weight too! You look really good.
  • J3551
    J3551 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for your post! I felt like such a loser when I realized that I probably wouldn't get to level three. That was when I began to dispair! But your post has reinvigorated me. Thank you! And, for your information, I only noticed (barely visible stretch marks) because you told me and I had to double take to even do that! You look amazing! Again, thank you!
  • nmeischl
    Options
    This is probably going to sound crazy...but how come I can't see anybody's b4 & after photos?
    This is the first time I've logged on online, prior to now I have only used the app on my iphone so likely I'm doing something wrong. Help!! :)
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today also! Good luck!! The planks are killer!!

Plank jacks aaaggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!