Options

Replies

• LizSeda1953
    Options
    Is this a joke?
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you havent lost weight yet? maybe you arent eating enough. try eating a tub of ben and jerries every night too ;D
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    where's the booze???

:drinker:
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    where's the booze???

:drinker:

I want people to think i'm fat, not a drunk... lol well I guess that cat's out of the bag now too..

DAMMIT :(
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    persoally i think its the large sweet tea! cut that out and the weight will drop off im sure!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    wow - if that's what you are really eating then I have no idea what the problem could be!! You should really be dropping the weight.

It's gotta be starvation mode. Eat moar!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    The trouble is that you're not getting a diet coke with your supersize fries.
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Breakfast: IHOP/Denny's - Usually 4 pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, chocolate milk..oh and hash browns.

Lunch: Usually go to McDonaldsor Burger king and get a Double Cheeseburger, Large Fry and a Large Sweet Tea

Dinner: 6 out of 7 days I'm getting Pizza hut or domino's or some type of pizza. Sometimes I get wings and sometimes I get just cheese pizza because all the sausage and pepperoni I think I need to get rid of my chocolate milk for breakfast because I read on here that sugar, even smelling it makes you fat, Make my Fries and Tea Small's for lunch and maybe not get stuffed crust for dinner...Do you guys think that will help?
    Your choices in food are keeping you reaching your goals...please look into eating more high fiber foods, it does help.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I lol'd
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    :noway: :laugh:
  • itontae
    itontae Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Your body has gone into starvation mode.
    You need to eat MORE to boost your metabolism.
    Right?
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    that's 2 minutes of my life I will never get back!
  • violon
    violon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You are probably losing fat, but gaining muscle. keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Now I understand where I've been going wrong. Ditching the salad and cottage cheese tomorrow. How many sugars in your tea do you recommend, exactly?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha, love this :) what about the 13 bags of doritos you eat after you complete your diary for the day?
  • dee0423
    dee0423 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    that's 2 minutes of my life I will never get back!

2 minutes and 38 seconds counting your reply.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I would guess that you are not cutting your food up into enough pieces. A Double cheeseburger, for instance, is 440 calories. But if you cut it into 6 pieces, it's only 73 calories apiece! Imagine the calorie savings!
    And whoever told you that about the water, forget about it. Sick to Beer (as some have already said), or juice. Not the "no-sugar-added" stuff, because you may get sent into starvation mode.
    Otherwise good luck! Sounds like you're on the right track.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I think you need to up your calories. You are in starvation mode.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Now I understand where I've been going wrong. Ditching the salad and cottage cheese tomorrow. How many sugars in your tea do you recommend, exactly?

You mean...how much tea should you put in your sugar?

None <3 lol