Options

Replies

• lounash
    Options
    Definitely not enough alcohol or snacks he he he he
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    that's 2 minutes of my life I will never get back!

2 minutes and 38 seconds counting your reply.

Dirty work being done for me = priceless...I was gonna call him a ****, but this also works :P
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I thnk you should switch to the World Famous Awful Awful from the Little Nugget in Reno for Lunch. Dont foget to eat the 1lb basket of fries....the pair only make up 2068 calories....You burn that in your sleep
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You spelled everything correctly in the title, I had no faith this was a legit thread...
  • LadyMarylou
    LadyMarylou Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're eating enough, you might be in starvation mode, add some beer to up the calorie count. :drinker:

haha!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Is this a joke?

No.
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    HAHA!! Good one!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I've been trying my hardest but I can't seem to lose weight. Here is an average meal day for me.

Breakfast: IHOP/Denny's - Usually 4 pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, chocolate milk..oh and hash browns.

Lunch: Usually go to McDonaldsor Burger king and get a Double Cheeseburger, Large Fry and a Large Sweet Tea

Dinner: 6 out of 7 days I'm getting Pizza hut or domino's or some type of pizza. Sometimes I get wings and sometimes I get just cheese pizza because all the sausage and pepperoni I add to my suffed crust large seems to be full of fat, I also just drink water for dinner because I heard on the forums as long as you drink water with pizza the fat won't stay in your body.

I think I need to get rid of my chocolate milk for breakfast because I read on here that sugar, even smelling it makes you fat, Make my Fries and Tea Small's for lunch and maybe not get stuffed crust for dinner...

Do you guys think that will help?

WHAT A DORK! You made me laugh out loud (for realz playa) so I won't troll you. And you got people to take you seriously so kudos for that too!
  • Puggy33
    Options
    The fact that you took all the time to write all of that down..and to fill it your diary really has me convince that you have NO LIFE and your just on this site to pick up chicks..

Your reply should have been more thought out...

2 out of 10 - and that's 1 point for getting me to reply and 1 point for knowing english.

Thanks for playing!
  • lindajuge
    Options
    I've been trying my hardest but I can't seem to lose weight. Here is an average meal day for me.

Breakfast: IHOP/Denny's - Usually 4 pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, chocolate milk..oh and hash browns.

Lunch: Usually go to McDonaldsor Burger king and get a Double Cheeseburger, Large Fry and a Large Sweet Tea

Dinner: 6 out of 7 days I'm getting Pizza hut or domino's or some type of pizza. Sometimes I get wings and sometimes I get just cheese pizza because all the sausage and pepperoni I add to my suffed crust large seems to be full of fat, I also just drink water for dinner because I heard on the forums as long as you drink water with pizza the fat won't stay in your body.

I think I need to get rid of my chocolate milk for breakfast because I read on here that sugar, even smelling it makes you fat, Make my Fries and Tea Small's for lunch and maybe not get stuffed crust for dinner...

Do you guys think that will help?
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    The fact that you took all the time to write all of that down..and to fill it your diary really has me convince that you have NO LIFE and your just on this site to pick up chicks..

Your reply should have been more thought out...

2 out of 10 - and that's 1 point for getting me to reply and 1 point for knowing english.

Thanks for playing!
    Wait, this site is for more than looking for women? Crap, and all this calorie counting was just to make them like me... wtf?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give any kind of thoughtful reply until you tell me how much beer you've been consuming.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    that's 2 minutes of my life I will never get back!

you read at a third grade level.
  • Puggy33
    Options
    I refuse to give any kind of thoughtful reply until you tell me how much beer you've been consuming.

I'm drunk now...that's how I thought of this post. I stopped counting after 2, though..or was it 3...oh hell who cares lol

bottoms up my friends!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're eating enough, you might be in starvation mode, add some beer to up the calorie count. :drinker:

LMAO. love it!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's totally the chocolate milk.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I would try some light cleaning and then log that. I think that works wonders
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    are you serious:laugh:

I'm never serious lol, I was just posting to sound like the other 90 idiots i've seen on the forums today:

- OMFG sugar is killing me
    - OMFG if I do 830.12 push ups i'll have abs before prom
    - OMFG HALLOWEEN CANDY should be made in negative calorie bite sizes
    - OMFG...well you get the idea

<3 lol

you should have spelled the title "OMG I cant loose wait!!!1!!"

then we MIGHT have taken the troll bait LMAO

Remember: when emulating idiots, one must spell like them too
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options

you read at a third grade level.

Well played sir!
  • Puggy33
    Options
    are you serious:laugh:

I'm never serious lol, I was just posting to sound like the other 90 idiots i've seen on the forums today:

- OMFG sugar is killing me
    - OMFG if I do 830.12 push ups i'll have abs before prom
    - OMFG HALLOWEEN CANDY should be made in negative calorie bite sizes
    - OMFG...well you get the idea

<3 lol

you should have spelled the title "OMG I cant loose wait!!!1!!"

then we MIGHT have taken the troll bait LMAO

Remember: when emulating idiots, one must spell like them too

No fa1r!!!! eye Tried mi hardestet :(