Most embarrassing thing YOU ever did on a date?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
I was thinking about this the other day topic is self explanatory...

For me it was a few years ago, I was on like my 2nd or 3rd date with this girl i was really into, we went out to eat and then she invited me to her apt to watch a movie or something. So we're laying there on the floor, I'm laying on my stomach with my feet up kinda slapping my shoes together when all of a sudden i got a crazy feeling in my stomach, and before i knew it i had let a loud one rip! funny thing she said nothing so i tried to play it off lol but i was hella embarrassed

Replies

• jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It wasn't embarrassing. I went on a blind date with a guy and his mother. No I'm not kidding. He couldn't drive so his mother drove us. The sad part was I liked his mother - he was an *kitten*!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I cried when we saw a deer that was road kill.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I kept calling her; her cute friends name instead:-/
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    haven't had many dates

but the first one with my most important guy, I took the lemon out of my drink to nibble on it (damn I love lemons) and it squirted me full force in my eye! squinty the rest of dinner :|
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was trying to cut a piece of broccoli in half to try to save myself the embarrassment of trying to fit the large piece in my mouth and my fork slipped......and the broccoli (covered in sweet and sour sauce) flew across the table and into his lap. I should mention that this was our first date...we're married now!
  • Tantrisis
    Options
    I was dating my now husband, we went out on a date to the movies, and as I was standing in line waiting to get in, I thought my boyfriend was right behind me so I backed up against and started teasing his mid section with my hands behind my back, he kept backing up and I kept following. Inside the theater my boyfriend was upset with me, and I asked him why, and he said I did not think you'd be that friendly with other men with me standing there watching. Apparently it was not him right behind me, some other guy who had trouble getting away. Thank God I did not realize it while it was happening I would have been as red as a tomato.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    a long time ago i had my first serious boyfriend. we had been dating a long time but i was still very selfconsious. i went into the bathroom to touch up my make up while he was in an apointment. i took as long as i wanted to fix stuff up and my hair etc. i came out the bathroom like 10 minutes later and there was another person waiting for the bathroom and him (aparently he was early) he totaly thought i was taking a dump and i was to embarresed to tell him otherwhys hahaha.

another time we were making out and i had gum in my mouth and it kinda like disinigrated and got all messy and gross and... there was no way to play it off it was sick haha.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I kept calling her; her cute friends name instead:-/

Scott this is bad! Bad bad bad!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I got smashed drunk and threw up. Never saw her again.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    A very classy guy took me to the Chicago Art Museum. In the modern art section was a very dark, completely black painting on the wall surrounded by a frame. I walked up to it, staring intently for quite a while trying to figure out what it was. The guy came up behind me, bent down and whispered "It's an empty frame".

I nearly died. He never called me again, because he probably thought I was an idiot.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I was dating my now husband, we went out on a date to the movies, and as I was standing in line waiting to get in, I thought my boyfriend was right behind me so I backed up against and started teasing his mid section with my hands behind my back, he kept backing up and I kept following. Inside the theater my boyfriend was upset with me, and I asked him why, and he said I did not think you'd be that friendly with other men with me standing there watching. Apparently it was not him right behind me, some other guy who had trouble getting away. Thank God I did not realize it while it was happening I would have been as red as a tomato.

Hahaha this cracked me up!!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    A very classy guy took me to the Chicago Art Museum. In the modern art section was a very dark, completely black painting on the wall surrounded by a frame. I walked up to it, staring intently for quite a while trying to figure out what it was. The guy came up behind me, bent down and whispered "It's an empty frame".

I nearly died. He never called me again, because he probably thought I was an idiot.

That. Is. Hilarious.

Unfortunately (fortunately??) I have nothing to add... yet.
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    I'd been hanging out with this guy for about two weeks immediately after I'd been dating a different guy for about four years. We were play fighting and he was acting like he was mad at me. I blurted out, "don't be mad I love you" like word vomit like I would have said to my exboyfriend. Unbelievably embarrassing, and then he said it back. I said it on accident he was serious. We didn't hang out again lol
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i threw up at the bar...
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    1st date with my now husband ... He was a surfer soo whilst he went out in the surf I lay there on the beach suckin in the sun ..fell asleep must have turned on my side at some point not realizing that my boob had poked out of my bikini top .. I woke ..still oblivious to my exposed bosom ..lol .. Noticed him out of the surf talking to a friend so I got up to say hiya .. And well him and his mate met me and my boob !!! Uhhhhhhhh I cringe thinking about it ..lol
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    choked on a chicken wing.. it was actually the sauce.. but very embarrasing
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I was sitting at a bar stool at his friends house and he and I were sipping drinks and tlaking, everything going good. I started laughing and my stilleto got caught inbetween the stool bottom and I went face first into his crotch.

to make matters worse, his friend called us out and extended and invite to use the guest bedroom since "I didn't waste any time getting down to it"

I left about 20 minutes later, we seens each other a few times since while in public, awkward
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    choked on a chicken wing.. it was actually the sauce.. but very embarrasing
    lmfao i can just imagine this omggg
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    When i first started dating my ex, for the life of me i could not remember his name, I think it took me a month before i got it right lol his name was Doug but thats not a common name around here and I had never said it so it was very hard to remember and I kept calling him "bug" and "dog" then i just started saying hey you lmao
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I dated a guy with an ol' Harley... and silly me - knowing we were taking the bike wore light colored slacks and blouse that ended up with polkie-dots by Harley... :blushing: Up my butt and back, a real nice stripe is a better way to say it. :ohwell: