Replies

• szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    480 cals burned for team dippers!!!! :D
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Alrughty team dippers, I managed 300 cal today! We are doing great!
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    288 for Team Skinny! I had a workout planned but had today was one of those days where things come up and things just don't go as planned. But, at least I managed what I did. :) Ready to do double workouts tomorrow!! :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    So, I burned 1018 calories today for Team Dipper doing Yoga, Zumba, and the treadmill. :)
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Team Skinny!!
    Monday: 632 calories burned

That is the most I have burned in one day since I joined MFP, yay challenges!!
  • fosterr8
    Options
    513 burned for team Skinny :)
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    447 for team Skinny. It is less than usual for me but I wasn't feeling my best. TOM...Nuff said! But I still went and did the best I could...tomorrow should be better!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Both teams are fabulousssss!!!!
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    heres the new direct link for the signature....

not so many names anymore, eh?

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/mxnross/skinnydippers3.jpg
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I burned a whopping 54 calories walking on the treadmill this morning at physical therapy! I'll be adding it to my exercise diary later, at the same time that I add my Jazzercise!

So, 54 for Team Skinny!!

I would go for a walk at lunchtime later, but I'm doing physical therapy for my hip, and I need to wait and see how the walking today affected it. So maybe tomorrow I can do some more. I had to drop out of my walk/run challenge that I'd entered because I just couldn't be putting on the miles like I was. But hopefully, with physical therapy my hip will improve and I can get back to it! :)

I'm so glad the PT never said a word about me quitting Jazzercise. I dropped everything else I was doing for a while, except for that, and my hip has improved a lot. Fortunately, I can also modify Jazzercise when/if needed as well.

Have a great day!!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Team skinny!
    first work out for 10/25- run/walk 516-1 hour
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies! Here's the stats for yesterday....

Team Dipper burned a total of 2938 calories, for an average of 489 cals/person.
    Team Skinny burned a total of 1880 calories, for an average of 376 cals/person.

Team Dipper is currently in the lead, but remember, the team with the highest average at the end of week wins! (though I'm not sure what the prize is yet..). You're all doing great!

As for me, i'll be doing kickboxing tonight, and probably a little treadmill after, so be ready for another big burn! :)

Emma - to make your banner work, type put the link here , but change the IMG to img.
    :heart:
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Team Skinny: 172 cal burned today

Not great, I know, but I really just don't have much time today, sorry.
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    480 for me!!!! Sorry dippers, I wanted to go for 600 but I think I pulled something. I hope everyone is doing wonderful!!!!!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    480 for me!!!! Sorry dippers, I wanted to go for 600 but I think I pulled something. I hope everyone is doing wonderful!!!!!

A) Love the new banner, looks great!
    B) Don't hurt yourself, be careful! :)

Burn for me so far this week:
    Monday: ZIP
    Tuesday: 692

Keep it up ladies!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    854 calories burned for me and toward Team Skinny today, total including the ones I posted about earlier from walking.

That's the walking, the Jazzercise and I also came home and mowed my front lawn (in the dark) with my push mower. Definintely worked up a sweat doing that!! Whew!!

Now it's time for my physical therapy exercises, but I'm not posting those. They don't really raise my heart rate or make me sweat. Mainly stretches and some hip and abs strengthening.

Have a great night, all!!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    Team skinny: 2nd work out 763 so total for me today was 1279
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Dippers!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my update:

Monday: 546 cals
    Tuesday: 296 cals

Keep up the great work BOTH teams!! :D
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    Good job ladies! Here's the stats for yesterday....

Team Dipper burned a total of 2938 calories, for an average of 489 cals/person.
    Team Skinny burned a total of 1880 calories, for an average of 376 cals/person.

Team Dipper is currently in the lead, but remember, the team with the highest average at the end of week wins! (though I'm not sure what the prize is yet..). You're all doing great!

As for me, i'll be doing kickboxing tonight, and probably a little treadmill after, so be ready for another big burn! :)

Emma - to make your banner work, type put the link here , but change the IMG to img.
    :heart:

Thank you:happy:
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Only 175 cal tonite for team dippers. Sorry guys!