Pre-New Years challenge!

Options
Alright, so today is October 25th and I am trying to set up a new challenge. What I am proposing is every Sunday night everyone put in there weekly weights and measurements, and on Monday morning I will post a new challenge for the week. For the first post I would like everyone to post their current measurements/weights/weekly poundage goal/and your pre New years resolution goal. The first 9 people(It will be 10 including me :love: ) to respond and say that you would like to join are in and we will start with the first weigh in October 30th(in the evening) And I will post the first challenge Monday morning on the 31st. That will give you 72 days (about 10 weeks) until New Years Eve!:flowerforyou:

:wink: ***Also I am up for any suggestions to make this better or if anyone wants to help me run it! Just trying to motivate myself and hopefully others.(I've never started a challenge so I would love suggestions/Help)***:laugh:

First post template:
Name: Melissa Rae Terry
SW:155.4lb
Pre-New Years goal: Lose ay least 1 pound week, high goal of 15lb by New Years and hopefully lose some inches :D
Measurements: Neck-13in; Waist-31in; Hips-36in; Calf 14.5in; Thigh-23in; Arm-12in;Wrist-6in
(I know its a lot of measurements but I know if I just go by the scale I get discourage!)

Replies

• sadafajmal
    sadafajmal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • h0ck3ym0m
    Options
    I am in. My name is Kristi aka h0ck3ym0m.
    My weight is 189
    My goal before the New Year 170
    My measurements are
    neck 13.25
    chest 44
    biceps 14
    forearms 9.5
    wrist 6.5
    waist 39
    hips 46.5
    thighs 23
    calves 16.5

Thanks for starting up this challenge. I am needing some help.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I would like to join too

Name: Biggi Jameson
    SW: 151 pounds
    New Years Goal-Weight: 135 pounds.
  • nmg8
    nmg8 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I don't have any suggestions for you though, I'm fairly new to this site. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

Name: Natasha
    SW:177.2lb
    Pre-New Years goal: Lose at least 1 pound per week, 1.5 would be better! Hoping to get under 165 before Christmas.
    Measurements: Neck-14.5in; Waist-37in; Hips-42.5in; ; Thigh-24.5in; Arm-12.5in
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    YES PLEASE
  • rlf58
    rlf58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • psmhirons
    Options
    Name: Phil Hirons
    SW:182.0lb
    Pre-New Years goal: To lose 1.5lb per week until 31st December :)

Measurements:
    Neck-15 in;
    Waist-38 in;
    Hips-38 in;

Left Calf 15.5 in;
    Right Calf 15.5 in;

Left Thigh-24 in;
    Right Thigh-24 in;

Left Arm - 12 in;
    Right Arm-12.5 in;

Right Wrist-7 in;
    Left Wrist - 6.5 in;

Chest: 40.5 in;
  • psmhirons
    Options
    I have the biggest neck, but from Rugby playing i guess thats not going to change anytime soon! :D hehe
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also. :smile:

Name: Carrie

Goal: Lose 1-2lbs a week and to keep a workout log of 30 min each day.

Current Weight: 200lbs.

I'm willing to help in a weekly goal if you need some help.

Thanks~!
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!! Did I make it in time?
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    Perfect! I just have another challenge ending. I'm in!

Name: Heather Murley
    SW: 162.8
    Pre-New Years Goal To Lose 1lb per week
    Measurements to follow
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Id like to join!!

Ill post measurement this evening!

xx
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Allyson and I would LOVE to join you.
    Here is my stats (goals)
    Weight 148 (130) (I hope it drops down again soon I was 144.8 2 weeks ago :sad: )
    Waist 34.0 (30)
    Hips 41.5 (38)
    Chest 36.0 (34)
    L Arm 11.5 (10)
    R Arm 11.5 (10)
    L Leg 23.5 (22)
    R Leg 24.0 (22)
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Alright, so today is October 25th and I am trying to set up a new challenge. What I am proposing is every Sunday night everyone put in there weekly weights and measurements, and on Monday morning I will post a new challenge for the week. For the first post I would like everyone to post their current measurements/weights/weekly poundage goal/and your pre New years resolution goal. The first 9 people(It will be 10 including me :love: ) to respond and say that you would like to join are in and we will start with the first weigh in October 30th(in the evening) And I will post the first challenge Monday morning on the 31st. That will give you 72 days (about 10 weeks) until New Years Eve!:flowerforyou:

:wink: ***Also I am up for any suggestions to make this better or if anyone wants to help me run it! Just trying to motivate myself and hopefully others.(I've never started a challenge so I would love suggestions/Help)***:laugh:

First post template:
    Pre-New Years goal: Lose ay least 1 pound week, high goal of 15lb by New Years and hopefully lose some inches :D
    Measurements: Neck-13in; Waist-31in; Hips-36in; Calf 14.5in; Thigh-23in; Arm-12in;Wrist-6in
    (I know its a lot of measurements but I know if I just go by the scale I get discourage!)

Jennifer Silva
    Age 30
    SW 149.2
    Pre New years goal- Lose 10 lbs, wear size 8 pants (in size 10 now ) and be in normal BMI range
    Measurements; Neck -13in, Waist-30.5, Hips-35, Calf 14, Thigh 22, Arm-11, wrist 6
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    111025-IVRnZNoOrJ7h.gif

Ok, well I got alot more responses super quickly so Everyone before this post is in! I made a stupid little banner thing if you want to use it. ^^^ up there. you need to change the all the capitol IMG to lowercase img :heart: Thanks guys hopefully this will run smooth! I'm not promising anything though hhah good luck! Please get your first posts in ASAP if you haven't already and Official first weigh in will October 30th and I will get the first challenge in early Monday.

FYI I currently live in Germany so my AM might be a little different there yours. I am 6 hours ahead of eastern time. Ex 6AM in the east coast US means 12AM to me in Germany! I know the time differences might be a little challenging but please bare with me! Speaking of that a little blurb about yourself would be nice in the first post!....

Redo
    First post template:
    (I know its a lot of measurements but I know if I just go by the scale I get discourage!):
    About me: Hey! I'm Melissa, I'm 23 and I'm originally from Cape COD Mass! I currently live in Germany but will be heading to Mississippi in January and then on to Colorado! I love traveling its amazing!
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yay, I made it:) So here is my info:

Name: Mary Stanley
    SW: 215.5
    Pre-New Years Goal: I would love to lose 16 lbs which would put me under 200 for New Years!
    Measurements: Neck-14, Waist - 39, Hips - 47, Calf - 15.5, Thigh - 23.5, Bicep - 13, Wrist - 7
    About Me: No doubt I am overweight, but it's not quite as bad as it sounds. Since I am almost 6 feet tall with a very broad frame I carry most weight well. Unfortunately though, the baby weight from my 2 sons (Sam is 2.5yrs and Jack is 5 months) doesn't want to dissappear, so I have an awful belly that I can't wait to get rid of! So excited about doing this with you all!!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Hi..My name is Sam.

My measurements are:

Over Boobies: 108cm
    Under Boobies: 94cm
    Waist: 90cm
    Hips: 111cm
    Thighs(Under V): 114kg
    Weight: 93kg

New Years Goal: To hopefully be down to 80kg, but I might be reaching for the stars a lil there. I'd be happy to be at 85kg by then though too. I don't know what my body is going to do - so I can set my hopes too high.

About Me: I live in South Africa so I think i'm one hour ahead of GMT. Its 15:00 here now. :) I'm only 24 and live with my beautiful boyfriend. I'm fat, although I don't often feel like I am. Sometimes I still think I'm that gorgeous 18 year old I used to be.. heehee.. But I'll get there again. My body needs to be where my mind is at.

YAY.. i'm so excited
  • rlf58
    rlf58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So glad I could join this challenge!

Name: Rachel F.

SW: 144lbs

Pre-New Years goal: lose at least 1 lb/week, but would love to lose 15 by New Years, and be at my goal weight! Really wanting to tone up and lose inches too, but I don't have a goal for that. I'll just know it's right when I see it :)

Measurements: (This is my first time measuring myself, so I hope I did this right!)
    Neck: 12.5 in, Waist: 31in, Hips: 37.5in, Calf: 13in, Thigh: 18.5in, Arm: 11 in, Wrist: 6.5 in.

About me: My name is Rachel. I was born on the Mississippi gulf coast and lived there until I went to college in north Mississippi at Mississippi State University. I finished my BS degree in spring 2009 and started grad school that fall. I got tired of school and "took a break" from it. I currently work for a prosthetic company, but am looking for a new job, one where I can use my degree, and move back to the gulf coast to be close to my boyfriend.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I will post my info when I get home tonight...dont know my measurements off the top of my head and I am at work right now!!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ok group is now closed!! On saturday I will start a new thread so its easier to follow, how does that sound?

Heres the list:
    MelissaRaeTerry
    Sadafajmal
    H0ck3ym0m
    Biggipooh
    nmg8
    Sambuka8
    rlf58
    psmhirons
    Carebear2
    Samandjacksmo
    6pk2go