Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win Contest, Week #7 (closed)

Options
1235»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

Kim - I never heard back or missed the post. For my trip, I can weigh in the morning before I leave on Wednesday the 26, but I'm not getting home until pretty late the next Wednesday. So, is it okay if I weigh in on Thursday the 3rd instead of Wednesday the 2nd?

Yep, that's what we agreed on, weigh in on the 26th and Thursday the 3rd
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I really hate being sensored. I feel violated. I don't think I was being that harsh. Simply stating the obvious and the facts as I saw them. oh well. I will stop posting for a while.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Awwww, Robin!!! :smooched:

Everyone!! I just want to move forward and away from this and I don't want the thread sabotaged. We all know that when things are written on-line, they can get misconstrued. We are all good people!! :heart: Let's keep it that way - or - I'll penalize you with poundage :devil:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Kim, you rock!

We've been so much quieter as a group (SS too) over the last few weeks than previous...Is it the mid challenge blahs?

Weigh in tomorrow (eeek!). I had to seriously squeeze the steering wheel this am to keep from stopping at drive thru for some mid morning greasy snack (I know, gross, but soooo craving!).

So brought eggs to work and think I will fry some up for lunch.

Have a great day all!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Good job at saying no Anne!! I agree it's been quiet. Maybe it'll pick back up after Halloween! I know I'll have more time...maybe lol. But yay for iphone!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Anne, yes, you are right. Mid-contest blues. We're hungry, crabby and sore from exercise. The scale stops moving and we want to throw in the towel. The weather is changing and we want COMFORT foods.

I suggest we all go to the mall and try on some clothes. THAT, motivates me. Or, try on a pair of thongs. :sick:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Thongs? That's all I ever wear...the most comfy undergarments created. Feels like I'm not wearing any at all! I will argue the thong debate until I'm blue in the face. :tongue:

I agree- I want comfort food, I'm crabby, the scale is being a beeeeach, and all I want to do is eat Reeces pumpkin shaped pb cups. Luckily, I haven't been able to find any....guess there are other women out there eating them too - go figure~!! :sad:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thongs? That's all I ever wear...the most comfy undergarments created. Feels like I'm not wearing any at all! I will argue the thong debate until I'm blue in the face. :tongue:

I look disgusting in them. Big belly hanging over. Definitely not sexy on me!! Have to admit that I don't like anything that close to the, ya know. I tend to protect from invaders. :wink:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options

I look disgusting in them. Big belly hanging over. Definitely not sexy on me!! Have to admit that I don't like anything that close to the, ya know. I tend to protect from invaders. :wink:

OMG! So made me laugh out loud Kim :) I like the idea of pulling out the thongs though - good motivation