What is your weird little motivation?

Options
So, I know we are all here to be healthy and better, but there are some things that I want to do one I lose weight, and I was thinking that maybe people have these things too.

For example, one of my things I am striving for is Halloween 2012. I have been obese since I was a little kid, and have always worn the silly outfits. Not to sound weird or low self esteem-ish, but I WANT to be a slut. Like, one of those cute little nurse outfits or a sexy sailor. It's weird, but I REALLY Want this! I know that I want other things, and I am not losing the weight for a costume, but It helps.

So, do you guys have anything like this?

Replies

• indianaangel
    Options
    I would like to fit into my wedding dress....wait, I want it to be too big on me :)
  • darbym7
    darbym7 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm moving to LA soon with my boyfriend, and all the girls there that im friends with are super duper skinny. theyre all blonde haired blue eyed bomb shells and im pale as **** and have dark hair. i wanna be able to go there, and even though i might not be the stereotypical california girl, i wanna look hot and have people be jealous of me for once!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I sometimes think about how nice to would be for some of my exs to see me looking better that I have in a long time. Even though a couple of them don't even live in the same city as me now. lol
  • divainme
    divainme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for work and need to fit back into my power suits ....
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I really like yours lol!!! I bought a purse and I can't use it until I finish Body for Life, which will be mid December. I know that sounds silly but it was a purse that I had to hunt for sooooooooooo it's something I want really bad but have to work to obtain it :)
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    "I want to be a slut"
    LMAO....

I totally feel ya. I just want to feel as hot as my fiance seems to think I am.. =P But halloween costumes are definitely incentive (as are bikinis)!!!
  • beautifulnovember
    Options
    Indoor climbing and lift my own weight. Being able to be strong enough that I can do climbing and lifting is very important to me. Also, being able to wear some prettier workout outfits. I am motivated by pretty clothes apparently, so I can totally understand your sexy slut outfit for Halloween! Lol :)
  • jmaurer117
    Options
    I've always been self conscious about my body. However, in February I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas. I would love - for once in my life - to get in a bikini. Don't know if it will happen but for now, it's my motivation.....
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I too wished to have had the body to wear one of those outfits.... Actually I was looking at a sexy witch outfit - no place to wear it (darn). But my biggest and weirdest motivation is to wear my 5" heels again with ease as I did years ago whilst youthful and slender. Unfortunately, I don't believe that will happen but can still dream. LOL... (Age has its downfalls - sometimes literally). :flowerforyou:
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I was fairly normal sized kid, but once I got married the first time at 19...I started gaining weight, at first no biggie....10 pounds...but then the second year.....60 pounds....and somehow when I wasn't looking I tipped the scale over 200 pounds....now 10 years into my second marriage I realized my husband, bless his heart, has never seen me at a healthy weight. I would love for him to see me in cute clothes, and....honestly I fantasize about that scene in Jerry McQuire, where he picks up his girlfriend for adult playtime....I really want to be little enough that he can pick me up. :P
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Well, I just want to see if I can do it.
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I want to prove to myself that I'm too good for my ex. (Who left me for a smaller girl)
  • jess9897
    Options
    To be able to wear a bikini, and feel confident!
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I really want to travel to Scotland with my husband but I haven't even checked on tickets because I am afraid I will have to buy 2 seats just for me.
    I want to be a single seat flyer.

The slutty Halloween costume would be fun too. Who am I kidding? I would wear slutty clothes to the supermarket. :blushing:
  • SoMotivated
    SoMotivated Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol... super funny... My weird motivation is a combination of all of the above..... I want to wear a seductive bedroom oufit for my fiance on our wedding night and every night Lol for him to carry me over the thrushold, I want to rub my hot bod into his sisters face bc she is super messy and negative... and lastly I want to wear stiletto heels to work and out on our date nights Lol...
  • cheetahcub2010
    cheetahcub2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want to look as hott as my boyfriend seems to think I am. I also have the fantasy of running into an ex and looking better than I ever did with them.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Those all seem like great motivators. I know they say to do it for yourself, But sometimes It's nice to think about the day you hit your goal weight, and seeing an ex or a crush who would never go out with someone who was heavy and just making their jaw DROP!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Im going with the ex thing too. When I run into them I want them to be sorry, Id feel like Ive won. That would be closure for me
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I really like yours lol!!! I bought a purse and I can't use it until I finish Body for Life, which will be mid December. I know that sounds silly but it was a purse that I had to hunt for sooooooooooo it's something I want really bad but have to work to obtain it :)
    That's a great idea! I saw a shirt that was on sale that I really wanted, but it was 2 sizes too small... I might just have to get it as a goal.
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to feel as sexy/beautiful as people keep telling me I am
    My boyfriend, family and friends are always telling me I'm beautiful.
    It's a bit hard to believe when I don't like what I see in the mirror.

And a little bit of the Ex- thing too.. I haven't seen any of my exes in a number of years.. but it'd be nice to see the look on their faces if we did run into each other. It'd be like "Yeah, this is what you missed out on"