Muscles are disgusting!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    May you all have a wonderful evening. . I am off for some quality time with my daughter. :smile:

Take her to a veggie tales concert or something "conservative". Cheers!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    May you all have a wonderful evening. . I am off for some quality time with my daughter. :smile:

noooo...just buy some big girl panties. :wink:
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options

2ep849k.jpg
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Options

noooo...just buy some big girl panties. :wink:

Yeah, some big girl panties would be great as well. :D Good point.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I may get into trouble for this but it is not intended as a call out or attempt to humiliate,am going to be honest and civil.

Your daughter will be fine with booby and bootie pics,that is not an argument for allowing them here but a fact.
    What she is going to be troubled by is a mom that doesn`t seem to know who she is.

Now maybe your Internet persona here is just a gag,I know people do that sometimes but if not you need to take a real long hard look at a person that tonight is portraying herself as a moral yardstick but other nights has posted salacious,under the influence threads that had to be deleted.
    I am not judging either but if that is the real life you live then your daughter needs you to get real life help.

That is all.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

I may get into trouble for this but it is not intended as a call out or attempt to humiliate,am going to be honest and civil.

Your daughter will be fine with booby and bootie pics,that is not an argument for allowing them here but a fact.
    What she is going to be troubled by is a mom that doesn`t seem to know who she is.

Now maybe your Internet persona here is just a gag,I know people do that sometimes but if not you need to take a real long hard look at a person that tonight is portraying herself as a moral yardstick but other nights has posted salacious,under the influence threads that had to be deleted.
    I am not judging either but if that is the real life you then your daughter needs you to get real life help.

That is all.

THIS!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    mar·tyr (märtr)
    n.
    1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
    2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
    a. One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
    b. One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

Let's not make any here folks. It's what they want.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    TD I'm reporting those calves...they are totally amazing...erm...inappropriate on a fitness site!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I just want to see progress pics...please post them!!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting that you seem more offended by scantily clad women than men. Jealousy's a ...

I don't see how seeing a healthy female is going to harm your daughter, even if the female were stark naked. Do you not allow her to be in locker rooms? Or is it okay for her to see (FELLOW) women as long as they're fat? 'Cause that's good to normalize.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I was also wondering how does one completely shield their child from the nude form, unless the parents always stay clothed around their child. Remember that saying about the preacher's daughter?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options

THIS!
    Bwahahaha! Love the new avatar!!!!!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

OMFG...that pic is at equal lengths disturbing as **** and a perfect likeness...You, my friend, are brilliant!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Panda, I heart you so much.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Best. Avatar. of. All. Time. hands down! Bravo!!! :laugh:
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Options

I am not judging either but if that is the real life you then your daughter needs you to get real life help.

That is all.

THIS!

THISx10^9999
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Since this thread violates the forum guidelines in SO many ways, it will be locked.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

Ladyhawk00
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderat
This discussion has been closed.