Friday Weighin Challenge

Options
Ok so I thought it would be fun, motivating, and a great accountablity challenge if we had a group for those of us who weighin on Fridays. So, starting this friday post your weight as of last week and your new weight as of this Friday (good or bad, post it. It'll help with the accountablity and the motivation.) So, who's in? I'd love to have this turn into a wonderful group full of people who are encouraging and supportive who want to not only motivate themselves but help motivate others. So, who's with me?:smile:

Replies

• CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I prefer to weigh of Fridays, before the weekend has a chance to ruin all my hard work for the week! :laugh:
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I prefer to weigh of Fridays, before the weekend has a chance to ruin all my hard work for the week! :laugh:

Haha, I know that's right! :) Feel free to add me so we can support each other.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Okay - I'm in. I usually weigh in on Thursdays but this could be more fun! Last week I was 152. Not optomistic about this week because it's time for Aunto Flo to pay a visit so I usually skip a weigh-in this week (bums me out) but I have also worked extra gard this week so who knows????? See you Friday!
  • mmeyer27
    mmeyer27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll try to remember. We have a little challenge at work, and Friday is our weigh-in. If I remember, I'll post here, too. Good luck everyone!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Okay - I'm in. I usually weigh in on Thursdays but this could be more fun! Last week I was 152. Not optomistic about this week because it's time for Aunto Flo to pay a visit so I usually skip a weigh-in this week (bums me out) but I have also worked extra gard this week so who knows????? See you Friday!

I always skip AF weeks. I weigh but i don't post b/c it's always about a 3/4 lb difference. Crazy isn't it? So feel free to skip AF weeks if you'd like. I know I will be. :laugh:
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    I'll try to remember. We have a little challenge at work, and Friday is our weigh-in. If I remember, I'll post here, too. Good luck everyone!
    Yay! So glad to have you! Look forward to watching the #'s go down. :wink:
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Sending you all friend request. Add each other for extra support. With a great support system ANYTHING is possible!
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i love a good challenge!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    i love a good challenge!

Woohoo! Welcome my dear!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am definetly in on this. I need all the support and motivation I can get. I usually weigh in on Wednesdays but I will start to do it on Fridays so I can join in.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    id like to join in. the more motivating i can do and motivation i can get the better
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

I heard that!! I'm in and will send you a friend request!! Lookin forward to it!!
  • Roseanne64
    Options
    I'm in! Just started weighing on Fridays' recently!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Woohooo!!! So excited to see so many people joining! Make sure you add each other for support and encouragement. Let's make this a GREAT group! :drinker:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am in. I weigh in on Fridays!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Mondays or Tuesdays but this seems better...before the weekend starts!!

Fabby, looking forward to it!!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Mondays or Tuesdays but this seems better...before the weekend starts!!

Fabby, looking forward to it!!

Woohooo! So glad you joined Sassy!!!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Looks like we're going to have a nice size group of ladies to do this challenge. I am beyond thrilled about this! Don't forget weighin Friday. Post your weight from the previous week and you weight for this week.:flowerforyou:
  • jessiolry
    Options
    Im In!!! Lately Ive been obsessivly weighing myself every morning and sometimes even night. This challenge will help me stay on track, also alleviate some stress from the every day weight flucuations. Im in!!!
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Fridays are my weigh in day already, so some accountability may be helpful. Thanks!