Whats your electricity bill

Options
13»

Replies

• drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ours is about $150 a month & we don't have air for the summer (in WI). That is laundry for 9 people, 5 teenage girls who think they need to shower 2x a day.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Ours is 0$ a month... It's included in our $450/month rental fee to stay in this tiny apartment! :-P
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Up to $300... depending on the weather.. but it's usually hotter than H3ll here!
  • timmypeace
    timmypeace Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine all year is typically $105-$120. I live in North Carolina, in a 2 story house. In the summer I keep it on 72 and in the winter I keep it on 68. I prefer colder.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house... approximately 1100 square feet. Our electricity bill is around $120 a month. A friend of mine lives in a totally different area and hers is NEVER less than $200 and she doesn't even use her heat or air!!! When she called the company, they told her that where you live makes a huge difference in what you pay.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    Mine jumps from $80-$220... but thankfully, I'm on budget billing so I pay $115.00 every month no matter what.
  • butterflimom
    Options
    Our house is about 1600sq ft give a few and here in middle Ga we avg. $200 a month.
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    Here in southern Alberta our utility bill averages about $325/month. This includes gas, electric, water and waste management. We use central air for about 4 months/year and the furnace for about 7 months/year. Our house is about 3,000 sq feet. I hear that our utilities are cheaper than the rest of the province but I've no idea if that's true.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This month mine is $73 or $74 (all electric apartment). I live in Washington State and my apartment is 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and 1,000 square feet. It's going to go a lot highter though now that we're into fall and going into winter. :sad: